Chapter Twenty Eight

I sit smugly in the front seat of their Jeep, Elias in the passenger seat. Music blares through the speakers, windows cracked. My hair flows against the wind, the air slowly becoming warm with the seasons changing.

Elias' hand rests on my thigh, and I can't help but let myself absorb into the happiness that flows through my veins. Two sexy, wealthy men are on their way out of the city with me. Simply because I asked.

"Baby," Mateo's head pops up in between the seats. "I love you, but how much longer. We haven't even stopped for food. We've just been going."

"Twenty minutes, I promise. Food will be there." I roll my eyes, taking off on the exit when the navigation system says to.

We pull into my cabin I bought a few months back, and I watch as the boys scout around the surroundings. The cabin is modern, two stories tall. A large hot tub is placed on the porch and there's a basketball court off to the side.

I gave the cleaner a hefty bonus to drop food off for us for tonight and tomorrow. I park the car and they both glance at me.  "We're here!" I clap my hands in excitement.

Out of the city, away from the bullshit for just a night. Well needed and deserved. My men work hard too, and they please me not only mentally but physically too. I want to give them a break as well.

"Where is here exactly?" Elias hums.

I forget they're city boys, not quite used to the woods and being closed off. "My cabin in Tennessee." I smile, opening up the car door.

They follow my steps, grabbing the bags from the back. "I don't have service out here," Mateo says, looking down at his phone.

We walk up to the door and I turn to face them. "Exactly. That's the point. There's internet, but no service. Tonight is for us. I want your all of your attention while we're here." I bite my lip, glancing at them up and down to drop my hint.

"Oh you wanna fuck," Elias grins wide, standing up a bit straighter. "I'm liking this already."

My cheeks flush and I groan, turning around and opening the door. The walls are painted dark red, the kitchen being a grey color. I let them follow me up to the bedroom, and bubbles form in my belly when we walk in. A large tub is sat in the corner, enough to fit four people. An 'X' bondage board is against the wall with cuffs on the end of all four. A mirror lays on the ceiling above the bed, and toys hang against the wall. There's a small refrigerator in the corner. A sex chair in front of the window, used to help for certain positions.

The bags smack against the floor as they look around, and I can see they're already getting turned on. "This is your cabin?" Mateo asks.

"Who do you bring here?" Elias snaps his head to me waiting for an answer to Mateo's question. Mateo genuinely looks angry.

I smile at their jealousy, jumping onto the bed. "I bought it a few months back, I rent it out for extra income. Someone deep cleans it between every use. I've only been here once."

They just stare at me. "With who?" Mateo crosses his arms, his tone demanding.

"Myself! I came to make sure everything was going alright before I started renting it out."

Mateo crawls on top of me, kissing my face. "That's what I thought."

"And if I would've brought someone else?" I tease.

He wraps his hand around my neck, applying a light bit of pressure. My breath hitches and warmth spreads throughout my body. "Don't play with me, Mitch." He runs his nose up the side of my neck to my ear. "Jealousy isn't a pretty color on me." He mumbles.