Chapter Fifty Two

We've been here for a day and a half now. It's beautiful. It's peaceful to be somewhere where no one knows you. There's no drama, no stress involved. And I love my kids to death, but it's nice to have some sleep without waking up every few hours. It was well needed.

The boys went to get us some food, and I took a long shower. I shaved my entire body, biting my lip as I start to think about both of my men. Their lips, their biceps, chest, and I'll never be able to forget those beautiful dicks. I decide once I step out of the shower that we're going to start with an appetizer of sex before we actually eat. I go to my suitcase, opening the front pocket. I had a lingerie outfit picked out specially for the wedding, but we got too intoxicated to worry about anything other than sleep.

It's all white, the breasts covered in sheer see through cloth. A skinny thong covers my butt. I throw my hair up into a messy bun, sliding on the lingerie. I go and sit on the bed, fiddling with my fingers. Glancing at the remote, I turn on the tv. I pull up the internet and search up porn. The tv is large and loud, I turn it down a bit as I pick out something I think we'll all enjoy. Leaning back, I watch as I wait on my men. I start to tingle a bit, giving in to the urge to touch myself. My finger glides over my slit above my panties, watching as the girl on the tv is tied to a table. A man comes up behind her, squirting lube down her crack.

Without warning he slides into her ass, her screams mixed with pain and pleasure. He doesn't give her a minute to adjust. He just grabs her hair and pulls her back, his hips connecting with her cheeks with every thrust.

I slide my hand into my underwear, finding my aching bud. Slowly I swirl my fingers in a circle, quiet moans falling from my mouth.

I hear the click of the door, watching as Elias strolls in talking to Mateo who has bags of food in his hand. They both stop in their footsteps, Mateo quickly slamming the door. Elias eyes travel to the tv, then back to me. His pants already tinting to accommodate his growing member. Mateo chucks the food on a counter, strolling over to where I'm at. I almost giggle as he does so, watching some of the food fall onto the table.

"Baby," Elias whispers lowly.

"Touch yourselves," I mumble, my confidence fading a bit.

Mateo's eyebrows raise in shock for a split second before he's kicking his joggers off his legs. I spread my legs wider as they position themselves beside me, dicks in hand. I turn the tv up a bit louder, watching as the man slides a dildo into her ass alongside his dick. A small moan leaves my mouth, Elias eyes looking down at my hand against my mound and Mateo looking at my face. I keep my face forward, however, watching the porn adamantly.

I reach out and grab Mateo's hand with my free one, slowly bringing one of his fingers in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around it, both of their eyes not leaving me. I let some spit slide down my mouth into the palm of his hand before motioning for him to continue to pleasure himself.

"Fuck," Elias groans as I do the same to him. We go on for a few minutes, before Mateo gives in and swats my hand out of his way. He dives his head in, getting on his knees. He jerks himself off as he leans in, kissing my pearl. His tongue goes everywhere around it, driving me insane.

"Please, daddy," I whimper, needing to feel some type of release. He chuckles against my folds, letting his tongue work wonders. I didn't notice Elias moving in the midst of it all, my mind focused on the moans from the tv and Mateo's tongue work. I watch as he hands Mateo a large dildo from the one of the bags he brought. Sneaky bastard.

I prop myself up on my arms, watching the scene rollout. His mouth never leaves my mound as he presses the toy around my slit, letting it slide. I wait in anticipation to be filled. He takes his sweet time. He slowly presses the tip of it in me, my walls stretching. Elias pulls my breasts out, smacking one of them. I moan at the feeling, Mateo slowly inching the toy deeper inside.

"You like that, baby?" Elias asks, slapping my other breast. I can't do anything but nod, which irritates him. He pinched my nipple, twisting it a bit. "Words."

"Yes, yes sir!" I moan out, my head falling back once the toy is all the way in. Mateo sucks hard on my bud, his tongue flicking devilishly fast. "I'm going to cum!" I cry out, my legs shaking.

Mateo pulls back, the tingles I felt in my core gone. "Not yet," he mumbles, retuning his head back down. He begins to fuck me with the toy, his tongue moving at a snails pace. I can't help but whine in frustration, my eyes stuck on the screen. The girl is getting brutally fucked, her moans have turned into lethal screams. She has nipple clamps with small weights attached to them, her body being held up by her hair.

"Please, please let me cum, daddy," I yell out, gripping his hair. Elias puts his mouth on one of my nipples, his teeth grazing softly. I can't help it, I release. My legs shake and pleasure shoots up from my core. My moans louden, one hand gripping Mateo's hair the other gripping the bedsheets. "Fuck!" I cry out, Mateo sucking harder after my orgasm. The sensitive of my bud has me crying out, the toy slamming into me.

"Such a bad girl, did daddy say you could come?" Mateo comes up, his movements not stopping with the toy.

"I'm sorry," I moan out. Elias stands up, walking back over to the bag. He comes back with a few things, but Mateo holds my face in place.

"Watch the girl on the screen get fucked, don't worry about what we're doing to this pretty pussy." He lightly slaps my face, and I nod my head.

I steal little glances as Mateo pulls the toy from my core, replacing it with two balls. Elias turns on the vibrations, my view sparking. A moan leaves my lips. Lube is pored all over the dildo, then placed at the rim of my ass. Elias places a wand against my clit, spreading my lips so it hits it dead on. I grab his arm, my nails gripping his skin. Mateo slides the toy into me. The stretch burns, causing me to whimper at first. The pain subsides a little, now it's just a dull ache that mixed with the vibrations of my clit pushes me over the edge. I cry out, releasing once again.

Elias leans up, clamping each of my nipples tightly. My back arches, Mateo slowly fucking my ass. I look up to Elias with glazed eyes, and he smiles back at me. Enjoying watching me squirm and writhe in pleasure.

My body is flipped over, pulled so my feet sit on the ground. I lay on my stomach, crying out as the claims are being rubbed a bit in this position. The toy is still in my ass, the balls still in my hole. Elias slaps my ass a few times harshly, burning after the first few. He then grabs both of my hands, pulling them around my back. He positions himself at my hole, sliding in alongside the vibrating balls. I scream out in pleasure. He rest his hips against the base of the dildo, every thrust he makes thrusting it in my ass as well.

"Fuck fuck fuck," I cry out, my eyes clinched in pleasure. Mateo slaps my face before squeezing it, kissing me roughy.

"Our little whore. Such a good slut," he reprimands, jerking himself off as he watches it unfold. "You think you can take us both in that tight ass, baby?" He asks. In my pleasureful state I nod my head. "That's my girl." He kisses me before I'm pulled back up. He sits on edge of the bed, sliding the dildo in my my hole. He lubes himself up, sliding into my ass. He reaches around and plays with my clit as he does so. He leans back on the bed, my body on top of his. Elias gets between our legs, placing the wand on my clit.

Slowly, he nudges the tip of his dick against Mateo's. I brace myself for the painful stretch. "Relax, baby. We've got you." Mateo kisses my neck. In the moment of distraction, Elias slides in alongside him. I scream in agony for a moment. "Use your safe word if you need us to stop."

They don't move for a minute, tears swelling in my eyes. I nod my head, motioning for them to move. They slowly start to thrust. Both in my ass, a dildo in my wet pussy alongside the two balls, and a vibrator on my clit. My body is so full, both holes being stretched so beautifully.

They don't go easy for long, grunting and moaning as they thrust into me harder. My orgasm reaches quickly, and I scream out as I shatter around them.

"That's it, baby, let it go." Elias says as Mateo wraps his hand around my throat. "Fuck!" He grunts out, sweat forming on his forehead. He pulls on the clamps on my nipples, thrusting harder.

A few moments pass and they release seconds apart, filling me with their warm seeds. We all lay there panting for a few moments. Eventually Elias gets up, taking everything off of me. He comes back with a wet towel, tenderly cleaning my sore body.

"I love you," Mateo whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek. He brings over our forgotten food, changing the tv to a movie. He sets my food up for me and we eat in peace.