Bonus: Kinsley & Damien

This is specifically for the ones that were interested in Kinsley's night at Rose Petals with Damien, where she is the dominant to him. It holds no actual relevance to the story, it's just some extra kinky smut.

@qivine

Feel free to skip if you're not comfortable with this type of smut.

I might do one more bonus so if you have suggestions please let me know.

Also, I read every single comment. I respond to some of them. They mean so much to me. Thank you all so much.
—-

Kinsley's POV

My nerves bounce around my body as I stare in the mirror. My fingers twiddle together as I examine the tight fitting lingerie painted on my body. It's sheer and baby pink. I've never been voluptuous, but I throughly enjoy my figure. Short and petite. My small breasts are barely hidden under the flower pattern of the top of my outfit. I slightly turn into the mirror to see the curve of my ass and can't help but grin.

Shit, I'm hot.

I walk into Mitch's room, walking into her closet. I'm glad of glad she's with Mateo and Elias tonight, I can steal as much of her shit as a please and return it before she comes home.

I take out one of her coats and slide it on my body. Our height difference causes it to fall perfectly under the curve of my cheeks. I slide on some pale pink heels and not to myself.

I grab my keys and my phone and head out the door.

It's chilly tonight, the light air biting at my bare flesh. It doesn't bother me much, my body hot from the need to be filled.

It's been so long since I've had good sex. The type that has you driving home looking stupid in the face with a wide ass grin that goes ear to ear with Harry Styles blaring in the background.

Everything I've had has been so mediocre. I always end up driving home with a frown, listening to Adele preparing myself mentally to indulge in some freaky porn with my handy dandy vibrator. I named her Moanisha. It's a her for a reason.

I smile to myself smugly as I drive to my best friend's beautiful establishment. She really out did herself on both sides of the building. She deserves it all.

It's pretty late, the dark sky painted purple with a heat storm. I pull into the parking lot, quickly making my way into Rose Petals.

The club is pretty busy. I've always been fascinated with this place, ever since Mitch opened it. I've never seen anything like it, especially in our small town. The most exciting thing here is the fair that comes through once a year. People are scattered around and I can't help but let my eyes explore the scene. My belly gets butterflies in anticipation as I watch every pair mingle about. I find my way to the stage, seeing as there's a large crowd. I'm assuming it's something worth watching.

I find an open seat close to the front, my eyes analyzing the scene played out in front of us all. A woman and two subs. A man and a woman. The woman is bent over a table with her limbos tied to the legs of it, her ass red and bright from a whipping I'm assuming. The man is sitting in a chair, a sucking device on his cock. Cum is leaking down both of their legs.

I glance around looking for Damien, and my eyes widen when they come across Noah and Rebecca sitting near me.

"Never speak of this," Noah mouths as Rebecca sucks him off. He's staring at me and I send him a small smirk, knowing damn well I'm going to fuck with him over it tomorrow.

"Sorry I'm late, beautiful." Damien sits beside me, leaning in for a quick kiss.

"No worries," I mumble back as he rests his hand on my thigh. We both watch the scene unfold.