Chapter Thirty

Almost 20,000 reads in less than two weeks since I published the first chapter, you guys are amazing.

——————

I sit in Elias' lap as we eat our big breakfast. My body is sore, love bites scattered from head to toe. Even Mateo has one on his neck. I was worried he'd be upset but when he saw it he just shook his head and chuckled. I simply feel relaxed, and I honestly don't want to go back home. I don't want to face the world once again.

However I know I took the boys from their work too much already, and the maid has to come in today for the renters tomorrow.

Elias runs his hand up and down my back as Mateo feeds me a grape. Everything is packed and loaded in the car, the only thing left is to clean up and get dressed. We've just decided to stay naked, skin to skin contact bringing a different type of bonding.

I've never been this comfortable in my own skin around another person before. When I sit down and my stomach bloats out, I usually try and hide it. The boys nonchalantly remove my hands and give me kisses, followed by compliments. I trust them mentally and physically. It's scary, actually. To give someone that much of your soul and mind that you trust them in all of your vulnerable forms.

"I love y'all," I mumble, standing to my feet.

"I love you too, baby." Elias follows my actions.

"I love you more," Mateo picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

I squeal, kicking my legs a bit. "Mateo, put me down!" I giggle. He responds by slapping my ass and dragging me to the bedroom.

He sits me on the bed, smiling as he gives me a kiss. Elias hands me the clothes I had set out and we all get dressed. Without me asking, they begin to clean up the cabin. An hour passes and we're ready to go. I leave an extra few bills on the dresser for the maid before following them out to the car.

Mateo drives this time, and it feels much quicker than the drive here. Once we reach city limits, the ache in my heart begs me to turn around.

We pull into their house, Kinsley's car parked in front. The boys grab our bags and we walk in. Kinsley sprints into the living room, jumping on me. "Thank fuck, I have missed you." She looks at my neck. "What the hell did they do to you?" She presses on one of the hickies and I smack her hand away.

The boys chuckle as they walk passed us. She drags me into her room, and I sit on the bed.

"So, I took Damien to Rose Petals." She bites her lip as my eyes widen.

"Did it turn out the way you were hoping?" I cross my legs, interested in the story already.

She sits beside me, crossing her legs. She hums, clearly debating on indulging me with this information. "We get there, we get into a room. However," she clears her throat. "I was the dominant." Her usual joking manner is nowhere in sight.

My mouth opens a bit, trying to picture my short petite best friend bossing around a six foot body builder. "And I didn't hate it." She shrugs, biting her nail. "Don't get me wrong, I love to be told what to do, when to cum, so on and so forth. But watching a grown man bend to my every will? Thrilling. I think I like the idea of being a switch. I had him begging, Mitch. For a release only I could give him." She groans, throwing her body back onto the bed.

I chuckle at her internal battle. "If you enjoy it, there's nothing wrong with it. You just need to make sure he enjoyed it just as much as you."

"You see, it was kind of awkward after though. The drive once we left was silent, and he went home once he brought me back here. I believe he had fun, he never used his safe word."

"It doesn't hurt to check, Kins. Just catch up with him and see what he enjoyed and what he didn't. The worst he can say is that he doesn't want to try it again," I shrug.

"Guess so, that's just an awkward conversation to have." She pouts.

"True, but it's one that's needed."

"Ugh, enough about me. Shit seems to be getting pretty serious with you three, how're you feeling?"

I'm not sure how to answer. They make me incredibly happy, but that's honestly terrifying. It's hard to give in to the comfort and security when it comes from another person. When they leave, the feeling will go along with them.

"I'm feeling alright. They're both really special to me. They've really shown me how a woman should be treated, and I'm grateful for that. I'll never settle for less again. They go out of their way just to make me feel special, just to make me feel loved," I hum. Glancing at her, she smiles softly.

"You deserve it, babygirl. You deserve every bit of it." She leans up and pinches my cheek.

We lay there and talk for awhile, the boys had stopped in to say goodbye before they headed to work. Kinsley is getting ready to go to Roselet's and I decide to get dressed to go with her.

"We got a lot of sympathy tips yesterday," she says as we walk through the front door. "A lot of the regulars heard about the attempted robbery and tried to compensate the pain and suffering with their own money. We were definitely not complaining."

I giggle as I head into the kitchen, greeting everyone as I pass.

"A package came for you this morning," one of the cooks yell out to me. "It's by your office door."

Today? Can't be from my boys, we were out of town with no service.

I pick up the box and open my office door, taking a seat before grabbing my pocket knife to open it. Maybe it's the new aprons I ordered. I slice through the sides, opening the flaps quickly.

In it is pictures. Pictures of us in the cabin, naked and naive once again.