Chapter Twenty Four

My heart thumps heavily in my chest, and my head swarms with words to say back. Elias wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his head into my neck. "I love you, babygirl." 

I turn around, fighting the tears that threaten to spill. "I love you too." I whisper. Mateo pulls me from Elias grasp, picking me up.

"I'm good with this emotion shit, but I do love you baby." He hums, pressing his forehead against mine. His eyes are much softer than they were when we first met a few months ago at the bar. His whole demeanor is kinder.

"I love you too. We're learning together." I smile, because we are. It's a learning experience for all of us. I'm used to toxic love, but all they've shown me is pure. I'm unsure of how to accept certain types of love and affection.

He carries me into the bedroom, setting me on top of the rose petal as he kisses me delicately, almost as if I'll break if he applies too much pressure. Such a different tone than his usual affection. It's slow, and steady. His hands wander my body in a timid manner. "So beautiful, can't get enough." He mumbles against my lips. He hikes my leg up to his side, pressing his member against my core. I moan against his lips, arching my body closer towards him. Our bodies mold together so perfectly.

"We're gonna take our time with your body tonight, show you how much we love you baby." He grinds against me. Heat spreads throughout my body, and an ache begins to form in my stomach. I nod, wanting nothing more.

He slides my pants off of me, letting his fingertips drag against my skin. He sits me up a bit, helping me slide my shirt and bra off. He kisses down my body, spreading my legs wide. "Love this pussy," he groans out, latching his mouth to my mound. He licks a long line from the top down before finding his way to my sensitive pearl. Elias leans in, taking my breath with a sensual kiss. He goes slow, letting his tongue dance slowly with mine. Each moan being muffled by his warm lips pressed firmly against mine.

Elias pulls away, sucking and nibbling a line down to my waiting breast. He takes one of my nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around. He looks up to me as he does so, heightening the arousal coursing through my veins. Mateo continues to suck softly, his finger coming up to slide between my slick lips. He slowly presses a single digit in as he starts to flick my clit side to side with his tongue, groaning as my wetness coats his finger. My body begins to tremble, and my walls tighten around Mateo's thick finger.

"Cum for us baby," Elias whispers, his warm breath flashing against my wet nub. I nod my head, unable to form coherent words as everything shatters around me. My legs involuntarily squeeze around Mateo's head, but he doesn't stop or pull back. He lets me ride out my high until I'm left panting.

He stands up, pulling me to the edge of the bed. Elias slides under me, his hands wrapped around my body. My core is sitting on the edge of the bed as Elias adjusts himself to his legs are beside my hips. He massages my breast, one in each hand. He squeezes them softly, switching to my nipples occasionally. Mateo slides into me, letting my walls adjust to every inch before he begins to pump himself in and out of me at a snails pace.

"So wet," he moans out, looking down to watch himself slide in me. He groans at the sight, turning me on even more. "Fuck."

Elias continues to squeeze and play with me breast, laying my head back into the crook of his neck. He places small kisses on my cheek and neck, and I feel his member harden against my back.

Fifteen minutes or so pass, and my body is sensitive. The light touches drive my skin insane. Mateo finally says he's about to cum, and releases once he's fully in me. His moans make me clench around him, and his body jerks a bit.

Mateo pulls out, climbing onto the bed. He places me on top of him. He kisses me, a bit rougher than earlier but still full of emotion. Elias slides in from the back, rubbing my cheeks with his hands. I moan against Mateo, my body rocking against his with each soft thrust. He just holds me, while Elias fills me to the brim. His hips rest against my skin with each thrust. My breaths are rigid and rapid, and I pull away from Mateo and burry my head into his neck.

"Such a good girl," he mumbles in my ear. Elias speeds up his pace just a bit, but enough to have my body wobbly. He eventually releases, and we all lay together side by side. Rose petals are scattered all around, some stuck onto my ass. I don't mind it, it's quite romantic. "Welcome to your new room, baby." Mateo smirks.

"I appreciate the welcoming." I grin, snuggling up closer to them both. "Thank you, for everything. You two have really become not only my lovers, but my best friends." I let my finger draw circles against Elias' soft skin.

"We've got you baby, always." Elias says, rubbing my back.

I just hope they mean it.

—————-

Hello everyone. Short chapter, I'm sorry! I've been working nonstop. I have surgery in exactly twelve hours from now. I'll try to update once more if possible, if not please hold on tight because I promise I will as soon as I'm able. Thank you guys!