Chapter Thirty Nine

"You guys want to get some food in the diner?" Neil asks once we enter the lobby of the hotel.

"Nope, we've got a meal waiting for us." Elias says as they pull me to the elevators.

I hear their chuckles as the elevator closes, and Mateo pushes me up against the wall. His lips slam against mine as we go up, the small click sounding as we go up each floor. I moan into the kiss, feeling his thick member press against the fabric of my dress. A ding sounds out, and Elias pulls me down the hall. He put the keycard in the door and swings it open. The alcohol buzzes through me, my core aching to be filled. I walk over to the bed, gasping in shock when I'm bent over it. The zipper of my dress is pulled down slowly, Elias kissing every inch of skin as it's uncovered. It brings chill bumps to my skin.

Once it's fully down, he pulls me back up and helps me slip out of it. He leaves my heals on, pushing me onto the bed. He puts one of my legs in the air, placing small kisses on my ankle. His lips trail all the way up my leg, his eyes holding mine the entire time. When he gets to my mound, he kisses over the fabric of my panties. A breathy gasp slips past my lips. Mateo comes to the side of the bed, a duffel bag in hand. He takes out a blindfold. He leans down and kisses me, sliding it over my head slowly.

Elias slides my panties off my body, Mateo unclamping my bra. The cool air causes my nipples to tighten, the buds standing at attention. Mateo flicks it gently. He then grabs both of my hands, placing them against his chest as my lips dance with his. My fingers graze the tight muscle, loving the feeling. Elias slides two fingers into my dripping passage, his tongue sliding in between the folds. I'm starting to believe he truly loves to eat pussy.

Mateo kisses around my needy buds, sucking on the tender flesh that surrounds my nipples. I hear him ruffling through the bag that sits beside me. I can't focus long, my orgasm fighting to burst through. Elias pulls back once he feels my walls clenching around his two digits. He leaves his fingers inside, slowly pumping in and out. "Elias," I whine out.

A small slap against my breast has me moaning. "That little show you gave us at the gala was terms for punishment, princess. We plan to go all night." Mateo whispers, pinching my nipples. Elias retracts his fingers, pulling me up by my hands. I stand on two feet, my vision blacked from the blindfold. The suspicion of not knowing what is going to happen next drives by sex drive even higher. Elias turns me around, bending me over the bed. He brings both of my hands back, and the clanking of metal sounds throughout the room. Fuzzy cuffs enclose around my wrist.

Elias lifts my hips up a bit, and a toy the shape of an egg is nuzzled in between my fold resting nicely next to my pearl. Without warning it's turned on, vibrations taking over my sensations. A fiery moan leaves my lips, not expecting the high setting it's on. My legs begin to squirm a bit.

I feel my cheeks being spread, lube dripping down. I bite my lip to prevent myself from being too loud, having to remind myself we're in a hotel with his men in rooms on either side of us. A finger comes to my rim, slowly sliding in my tight ass. It pumps for a few moments before another is added. I feel the bed dent in, one of the boys grabbing my face. I feel the crown of his dick pressing against my lips. I open my mouth, greedily letting him slide himself into my mouth.

"Fuck," Elias grunts. He grabs a handful of my hair, using it as leverage to slowly fuck my mouth. Mateo pulls his hand away from my ass, and the tip of a butt plug replaces it. He slides it in with caution, but it's hardly noticeable over the vibrations. Honestly, the pain of being stretched accelerates the pleasure I'm feeling. I cry out against the member in my mouth, my releases rolling through.

"Who told you you could cum? Hmm?" Mateo slaps my ass roughly, jolting my body further and causes Elias to slide all the way down my throat. I gag a bit, spit dripping from the sides of my mouth. He uses my hair to pull me up a bit more. "What're we going to do with you, baby?"

I feel himself position himself at my entrance, roughly thrusting into my soaked hole. He glides in with ease, my juices coating him every inch of the way. He pulls back out, rubbing his tip against my slit. He plays with the controls on the vibrator, turning it to low and high, then back again. I groan against Elias, already missing the length of Mateo's member. He slaps my ass again before sliding just the tip into me. My body aches with need and I try to arch my hips back to him but he slaps my cheek even harder.

"You're going to take what I give you," he continues his torturous tease. Repeatedly he lets his tip slide in and out, feeling my walls constrict around it. Elias yanks my head up, slamming his mouth against mine. Spit drips down my chin, but he doesn't seem to mind as his tongue tangles with mine. Mateo pushes himself fully into me, one hand on my hip. He uses the other to play with the plug, fucking me with it to the same rhythm as his thrusts. His movements are steady, each thrust causing the vibratory to rub against my sensitive pearl.

Elias pulls my head back down, bobbing my head a bit rougher this time. Mateo speeds up his motions, his balls slapping against my folds. Occasionally his hand comes down onto my cheek. He pulls the plug out of me. His member slides out of my mound, going up a few inches to my ass. He presses his head against the rim, letting the lube and my juices help him slide into it. I whimper at the intrusion and Elias rubs my back tenderly. Once he thinks it's stretched enough, he begins to pound rough and fast. The stinging sensation pushes me over the edge, and I succumb to yet another mind blowing orgasm. I feel Elias twitch in my mouth, and seconds after he releases down my throat.

He moves from his spot, getting off of the bed. Mateo grips my hips for leverage. He slams me against him with each thrust.

"Love this tight ass. Shits all ours, you hear me?" He slows his pace a bit.

I can feel every inch of him deep in my ass, my legs are shaking and my hands pull against the cuffs. "Yes sir," I moan out. I struggle to catch my breath in the midst of the pleasure.

Moments pass and he busts in my ass, stroking one last time before pulling out. I use this time to catch my breath knowing I won't get a break. I'm pulled to my feet but my knees are weak. Before I fall to the ground strong arms wrap around my trembling body. He reaches around and takes the cuffs off of my sore wrists.

"You okay my love?" Elias asks. I nod my head. He takes the blindfold off of me. The light has me squinting despite it being so dim. He lays me on my back, my legs wrapped around his waist lazily. He leans down, taking one of my nipples into his mouth. His tongue flicks against it as his member presses against my folds.

"Elias," I yell as he rams himself into me, not stopping after the first thrust. The toy from earlier is placed back onto my clit, my legs going over his shoulders. Mateo moves the toy in a circle. My left hand rests on Elias bicep, the other in Mateo's hair.

"Cum for us," Mateo says in my ear. And I do. My walls clench, my legs shake. I let out a loud scream. My nails dig into Elias' arm.

He follows quickly after me, laying his body on top of mine when he's finished. We lay there for a few moments.

"We aren't done with you yet," Mateo smirks. It's going to be a fantastic night.