Chapter Fifty Eight

Michelle's POV

The boys haven't told me what they did to Brandon or his body. Well, I'm assuming they killed him.

We haven't talked yet since they've been back. The day I told them they spent their night in the warehouse, and I cringe just thinking about it.

I stand behind the bar at my restaurant, basking in the happiness of being back. I've missed it here. There's a moral on the wall behind the bar now, a beautiful picture of Bill and I. The only one we took because he hated pictures.

It's been busy, keeping my mind off of the whole situation. My babies are at home with their grandma. Kinsley is working in Rose Petals, despite Kaleb's protests. On nights she works there, he sits in the bar area watching her like a creep. He's beaten up two of my members, claiming they talked to her sexually. I had to tell him to either stop coming or fight them outside.

Cleaning up behind the bar, Richard and I share small talk. I update him on how the honeymoon went, I even mention my brother returning.

The front door opens, I pay it no mind. I'm bent over cleaning out the ice bin.

"That's a nice ass you've got there," the warm voice of Elias comes from behind me. I jump up, my face blushing.

"Watch it," I put up the ice scooper, threatening him with it.

He comes closer to me, his hands on my hips. He kisses the tip of my nose. "He's not dead, princessa. He is hurt, but nonetheless alive. We took care of it." He whispers.

"What did you do?" I ask, genuinely curious.

He shakes his head. "Nothing you need to concern yourself with. What you should be concerning yourself with is how you've disappointed us both, not telling us about the situation as soon as possible." I open up my mouth to protest but he places his hand over my mouth. "Therefore we'll see you at Rose Petals once you close the bar down. A punishment must be given."

My face turns violet as I glance over to make sure Richard didn't hear. He mindlessly drinks his beer.

"But, baby," I begin to argue back, the familiar tingles shooting through my body at the thought of what they plan to do.

"Argue with me and I'll send Mateo here to punish you on the bar top, in front of whomever." Elias firmly whispers, taking a handful of my ass. He gives me a kiss on the lips. "I love you, see you in a bit."

He sends me one last lazy smile, walking out the door.

"That boy never heard of a cellphone? Came all the way here to have a quick conversation." Richard muses.

Elias wanted my mind to picture his hand on my mouth and my ass as I think about being punished, that's why he came. He could've easily sent a text, just as Richard said but he didn't. He chose to spring a pleasurable fear through my body.

Time ticked by a lot faster than I had hoped, eventually I stare at a clean bar. My hands fiddle with one another as I head towards the door. Carlos is off for the week, visiting some family out of state. I can't help but miss him as I unlock the door.

The soft music fills my ears, mixed with moans of woman and men. I come out behind the bar, watching Kinsley pour a drink.

"What're you doing over here tonight?" She questions, turning to look at me.

I grumble. "Apparently I'm in trouble."

Kinsley doesn't even try to hold her laughter, shaking her head. "Good luck."

I groan, walking away from her. I spot Kaleb in the far corner, he sends me a thumbs up. I flick him off.

I take a seat in front of the stage, waiting on my men to come in. There's not much going on tonight, just one woman being whipped on stage. Not harshly, teasingly. I watch, nonetheless. Nothing better to do.