Chapter 4

I have spent the last twenty-five years planning to take that Alpha and Luna down that killed my father

Juilian may have kept me hidden from everyone, but he had his reasons. There was times he was no father, but he taught me plenty in the few years I remember him.

My eyes were open to the way of things. The wolves are constantly trying to take over. They needed to be put in their place.

Then to have the One from that stupid Legend actually happen, now there is a wolf that has all the power to take other supernaturals for so many years.

My magic from Juilian is slim to none, only able to do a few short spells. I am more griffin than anything. None of the vampire parts I inherited, other than some fangs and eye color while shifted.

I am not complaining seeing how I am only thirty years old, myself. It seemed weird being Juilian's kid growing up, since I was raised from a few of his Followers, once he parished. They still taught me his ways because I would always ask. As for my mother, no clue what happened to her and not really even caring.

Those same Followers that made it from escaping the battle alive, raised me and now are loyal to me. I have built up the following base once again, not as much as Juilian had but they are slowly coming in more and more.

I only just found the papers that had the information Juilian had wrote down on having all the pack information on where he was going. Dark River.

Looking over the map, I see where Juilian had circled things and shown where he and the Followers went in at. So I know that is not the route I will go.

Although, I rub my short scruff, I think I will have some fun with this Alpha and pack before I go in for the thick of things.

I don't have any contacts within the wolf world, but doesn't mean I don't know my way around computers.

I get down the steps and out the house, jumping in the car. I drive a few hours out of my way to a human town.

I would prefer to fly there but that is a little hard to explain if the media was to get ahold of a picture of me. Let's face it I just don't want that headache.

Walking into the little cafe, I move over and pay for a computer to use. Taking off the jacket I am wearing, I fling it over the camera.

Stupid things are a pest. Why must everything have a camera?

It doesn't take long before I have a few email addresses for the Alpha at Dark River.

Reading over the name Elliot, makes me wonder is that a last name or first. No matters. I just need to send a little message from an email I have had for junkers.

I hit send. Setting it up to where a report stating when it has been opened and read comes to my actual email I use.

Giving the computer a smirk, I stand up and leave the cafe. The smell of humans are nausating and I prefer to be back in the woods hidden.

Putting the car in park, I get out just as my phone dings. I open it up and see the Alpha has read it. Good, that is very good. I nod my head.

I just need to come up with the next plan, to ruffle their furs.

Time to pack and relocate. We never stay in one place for to long, that way there is less of a chance someone will find us.

I take my phone and pull up the main numbers. Doing the normal group messaging to send out the text stating we will be leaving at dawn.

It is time to move closer to this pack of dogs, that way I can really do things.

Figure some explosions, more little emails. I want them weak to come down easily. This is going to be fun.

I go back up the stairs of the house I will no longer be renting come morning. I set up the bags and start throwing everything in them. My belongings are small in size mainly just clothes and documents I have been surfacing through of Juilian's.

Being so ready for everything to start, I don't bother to even sleep. It will take a few days drive to get close to this pack.

There is something there though, thinking of this pack. It is nawing at me, but it is so small I keep brushing it off.

I need to focus. The ones that took my father down, needs to know they can't get away with this. They have for twenty five years and it ends very soon.

Throwing the last bag in the car, I see a few vans holding the Followers and their belongs. Pathetic really, I only have about four families of Followers now that stay with me at all times.

While the rest stay littered throughout the world, and most of them listen when I call but mainly they don't want a repeat of the past. A grand total of maybe a hundred other Followers I know of out there.

I am not even calling them in for this, because it will be so easy. There won't even be a battle, I will have the Alpha at my feet begging for mercy but not before I have my way with him.

Let's start by hiding our scent, then I can act like a 'rogue' as they call it.

Being griffin it is easy to show a wild side without shifting and them truly knowing. The scent well, the drive there finding rogues won't be hard. So, I will just gather the clothes in my size from them.

I will also do the simple spell that is easy to do and hide my scent completely to where only the rogue scent will be detected. The one few spells I can do because it is more mixing of normal everyday herbs, and I have refined it so that the rosemary doesn't stick out.

Yes. Yes. My plan is coming together much nicer than I could have ever planned before.

Makes it easier to see how they work. By deceiving them and then being in the heart of their so called pack I can take them down easier. Especially with the emails and little gifts I will be able to plant and place being there myself.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Sooo.. you officially are meeting Fredrick.

How is everyone think this will go?

How many have harsh feeling with him?....

Fredrick is heading straight for Adira's pack at Dark River.  Will Fredrick make it there?

Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote as you go through as it makes my day!