Chapter 59

I can't believe Verity is here and healthy

I can't believe Verity is here and healthy. That is all I could have asked for.

It was lovely having Chase with us, even if he just stared at my face the entire time. Was honestly nervous about him being with us but he done great staying by my head.

I am pretty sure the birthing didn't hurt as bad because he was trying to help control the pain, along with the medication I had.

I am forever grateful, I have been laying up in the bed watching the three of them.

My life feels complete in every way. I have a mate that loves me and I him, we adopted our son and now we have our little girl. I wouldn't care if we don't have anymore children because this is all I will ever want.

Our family is perfect. Storm hums in content.

"Has anyone told the others what was happening?" I ask, as it hits me.

I would have expected everyone to be swarming us by now.

"Uh, no. I never thought about it and was worried about you." Fredrick answers, rubbing his neck.

I would like to inform everyone the next heir to the pack has made her entrance in the last hour. Verity Freja Elliot is healthy and happy. I mass link everyone.

Within a few seconds, I don't get any links back but Fredrick's eyes glaze over.

"Everyone is saying congrats. They didn't want to link to you, so you can rest." Fredrick answers.

"Chase healed me part of the way, so I will heal fast. That is sweet of them though." I tell him.

Chase walks over and hands Verity to me.

"I think she is hungry." Chase laughs.

I sit up more and Fredrick helps to hold a blanket over us, as Verity feeds for the first time. It is a different feeling, but I am so in love with this little girl.

A knock on the door, reveals the entire crew. Mom and Dad walks in first, followed by brothers, Adam and Andrew. I watch as Abbs, Melissa, Aunt Layla, Uncle Nathan and Alastair all slip in. Making this small room even smaller. It is the best feeling though.

Chase moves to stand close by me, but his eyes are stuck on Abbs small bump.

I truly hope one day someone in the pack is Chase's mate, so he can experience the love I have with Fredrick.

Mom walks over to me and kisses my head.

"There is nothing like it is there." Mom states.

I shake my head.

"Well, looks like we have to wait to see little Verity." Dad laughs.

"Verity was hungry." Chase laughs lightly.

I turn my head to see him smiling.

"Looks like you are proud brother." Dad pats Chase's shoulder.

"Adira was the same when Adam and Andrew were born." Mom laughs thinking back to that day.

I look back down to Verity, peaking under the blanket as she feeds.

My cheeks blush, I remember the day my brothers was born. I growled at anyone that got to close to them for the longest.

Verity finishes up feeding. So I fix myself in the ugly gown again, and Fredrick moves the blanket.

Everyone crowds around getting a good look at Verity, before I move her to burp her.

"I can burp her sweetheart." Mom says, moving to pick Verity up.

Chase looks uneasy and shifts his weight back and forth. I hand Verity to Mom, who goes to patting her back gently.

I take Chase's hand and pull him on the bed next to me.

"Verity is safe, sweetie. That is how you burp a baby." I whisper, to him so he feels good that I am letting him know.

Even though I know everyone else heard based on their smiles, they don't say anything. Letting Chase be under the impression it was just something I told him for his ears only.

Everyone takes turns holding Verity, and each time she is passed to the next persons arms Chase jumps a little.

I keep holding his hand, understanding how hard it is having been there myself being over protective of a younger sibling.

Fredrick has moved to sit on my other side, wrapping his arms around me. The three of us watch as my family loves on Verity and telling her all the things they will let her do and teach her as she grows up.

"I want us to have more. I don't ever want this feeling to end." Fredrick mumbles in my ear.

I know Chase could hear it with how he smiles and is quick to agree.

"Verity is not even three hours old. So back up the pace here. Unless you plan on popping the babies out, then I would slow the roll there." I whisper back to Fredrick.

Chase laughs at the two of us.

"I want so many siblings. I will help to heal you Mama, and care for them." Chase adds.

"Of that I have no doubt. For now though, I am happy with you and Verity." I smile at him.

Fredrick moves to kiss me again.

I watch as Alastair walks over with Verity, and places her in my arms.

She has my heart and I know she has her daddy and brother wrapped around her finger already, as they look down at her in my arms.

Everyone leaves with warm wishes and before long we are in the room just the four of us again.

Dinner has been brought to us and we all ate. Fredrick fed me while I held Verity.

The nurses brought in a bassinet, but it has not been used other than for changing her diapers. Between the three of us we have kept her in our arms, loving and cherishing her.

It may spoil her, but that is all okay too.

It has been over a year since Fredrick has came into my life, and right at a year we have been mated. I would have never thought this is where my life would be, but there is no other way I would want it now.

We may have started out as enemies turned mates. I like to believe it made our love stronger.

I always thought I had to be hard core on everyone, to keep the Alpha position and prove it was rightfully mine. How wrong I was growing up, there is a line between hard and soft. The happy middle is where I want to stay.

My teasing and fiesty side will never end. That is just who I am along with who Storm is, but I know with Fredrick by my side it will all work out. The two of us are a team.

Chase coming into the pack the way he did still baffles me, and watching as he grows into the young man he has in less than a year is everything. He is our son and we love him just as I love Verity.

I am happy as a family of four and would never change how it came to be.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

I can't believe this journey is coming to an end as next up will be the epilogue!

The epilogue next is a sweet treat for all my wonderful readers!