Chapter 50

I am blown away that I done everything I did with Fredrick last night

I am blown away that I done everything I did with Fredrick last night. Storm, however; is content and happy zooming in the back of my mind.

Abbs and I discreetly discussed the dead bodies that is still littering the back training field. I know that Chase more than likely knows what we are talking about, but little Charlotte doesn't need to hear the details.

Abbs in not even a full twenty-four hours has changed in so many aspects. She was making fun of me with Chase and now she is the exact same way with Charlotte. I wouldn't change it for anything in this world.

"Why don't we take the children while you guys work?" Mom asks.

Aunt Layla and Melissa both agree with Mom.

"If you guys are sure about it, I am okay with that. If they get to be a handful you know where we will be at." I smile at them.

"It is only two, Adira, we are used to chasing a total of five kids at once with your brothers, Zeke, Abigail, and you." Aunt Layla laughs.

She has me there.

"Besides, Chase is an amazing help in the kitchen." Melissa smiles.

"I get to help again today?" Chase beams.

"Sure do, and during we can go through some schoool work." Mom adds in.

Chase stands up and starts piling up the empty plates in front of us.

"What are you doing sweetie?" I ask him.

"Getting a head start on dishes." Chase smiles.

I am quick to stand and help him out. Within no time we have the table cleaned and the dishwasher going. I give Chase a quick high five.

I am amazed how much he has changed in the short time being here, he has went shy to being open with every member in the pack. Chase excels with his school work and wants to learn anything he can. Chase still has some issues with fast moving, where he will freeze up but at least doesn't flinch as bad within the short time he has been with us.

Fredrick is already outside dragging bodies into a large pile. Abbs steps out a minute later with Zeke in tow, having already made sure Charlotte is set with the three others inside.

Zeke steps out and starts to help the others pile up the bodies. Dad, Uncle Nathan, and Alastair all step out a second later.

We all get to dragging the corpses into piles, not just putting all these into one area.

I am counting as we go. There is a total count of four hundred and sixty-four bodies that was all dead Followers.

"There is a larger amount that I ever knew." Fredrick looks around us, feeling his anger pulse through the bond.

"My thing is from twenty five years back there were hundreds as well. We thought we had gotten them all then. To see this amount on the land yet again is mind blowing." Dad shakes his head.

"It was like through the years not only they learned new magic, but reproducing in a rush." Uncle Nathan adds.

"I only knew of twenty-eight Followers from the four families that stayed with me the entire time I was growing up. Vince was not kidding about there being more than I ever even knew about." Fredrick huffs.

"They are gone now. Sure, we have several Follower children in our pack but they will not know the hate from their elders. These children will learn how life is supposed to be and will turn out to be more wolf than Follower the rest of their lives. The vicious cycle of hate ended here yesterday." I say out loud for everyone on the field to hear.

I am met with an deafening silence, as the truth rings out.

The one thing I am grateful for is that the hate can officially be said it is ended.

Taking in the eight large piles on the field, a feeling of disgust rises in me. Storm comes up to the front with me merging us together. We let out a small growl, as thoughts of the hate these bodies caused and the pain they brought.

The only good thing these people brought was our mate and all the wonderful children into the pack.

I push the anger to each pile of bodies and within a few seconds, we have eight large fires burning. The smell of burning flesh starts to reach our noses.

Taking the wind, Storm and I make it swirl around the piles and push up, to where we won't have to smell the putred scent.

Kicking the fire up to burn as hot and fast as we possbily can. I just want this to be done and over with completely.

We need to move on with our lives and this is the first step. I just want my pack getting back to the peaceful living we was before, with our new members.

I feel tingles against my back, as arms wrap around me. Fredrick nuzzles his face into my neck, close to his mark. The small action makes it hard keeping focused on the fire and wind, Storm and I are controlling to be done with this.

As much as we spent time together last night, I have no clue how I could want him more.

My fault! Sorry, not sorry. Storm snickers.

Crazy wolf. I shake my head some.

Seeing the piles are already just basically ashes on the ground, we take the wind to make a large pile of the ashes.

Let's push this nasty stuff from our pack lands. We need to just make sure every memory of it goes. Storm speaks up.

I am all for it. We pick the wind up a notch and send the piles up and it flies out of the field, that will send it all a long ways away from here.

"It is over now darling." Fredrick whispers.

I relax back into him.

"There is still so much to do yet. We have to make sure every family that took in a child is handling things good. We have to reintroduce these children into what the world is and one not filled with hate." I sigh.

"One step at a time. We have done amazing with Chase." Fredrick rubs my arms.

"That is because everyone close to us has came together and helped. Which is what we must do as a pack for the other children." I smile, tilting my head back to look at him.

Fredrick leans down and gives me a soft kiss.

"Stop that you two. Rooms are for that, not here in the open." Uncle Nathan picks on us.

"Let's go get some coffee and see how our son is doing." Fredrick laughs.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Clean up has been done!

It is time for the pack to heal and grow together.