Chapter 29

I wake up to the bed moving

I wake up to the bed moving. Opening my eyes, I see Adira sliding off the side.

"Join me for a shower?" Adira asks, without even looking back at me.

"How did you know I was awake?" I ask her.

"Your emotions, started flowing through again." Adira stands, smiling at me.

My eyes roam her naked body.

"Like what you see?" Adira's words and eyes tells me she is teasing.

"Already teasing this morning, darling. That shower be more than just getting clean." I smirk, standing letting the morning wood hang free.

Adira's eyes automatically find it. My ego just boost a little at that.

"If that is what you love." Adira walks over to me and leans up to give me a kiss.

She heard me.

"Yes, I heard you last night. I know it has been a fast pace thing since we met and didn't start off like normal mates, but I can feel so much for you. It is not love yet, but it is working to it. I do like you obviously or we wouldn't have done what we have and neither of us would be here." Adira talks.

"Did you ever think of rejecting me?" My heart stops.

"Honestly, no it never crossed my mind. I think being mates did affect my decisions to an extent, but I wouldn't change it now. Not just because we have mated twice now, but because I truly believe people need to know the truth on things and not just the one sided hate you grew up with. I rule fairly, or well I try my best too." Adira opens up to me more.

"I am glad you have. This has been the best thing in my life. How I went right at thirty years only knowing hate, I don't get it. Since being here, I am learning new emotions I never felt before my whole life and it is hard sometimes being okay with them, not knowing how to react to them." I let the honest things out.

"Then come to me. I will help you. Anyone in this pack will help you, don't be afraid to ask. To us all we are in this together, you don't know how to react other than being mad come to me. I will find the time to help you learn that all the emotions are normal. Trust me it is normal to cry, laugh, or just want to punch the crap out of someone." Adira says, pulling my hand guiding me under the water she has running.

"Now, want to tell me why you're scared of loving me?" Adira asks. letting her hands roam my body.

A lump gets stuck in my throat. I try to clear my throat, but it doesn't help.

"I am scared of loving you, because if I lose you now it will kill me." I whisper.

Adira pulls my face to look at her, leaning in she kisses me so different. This kiss has so much passion put behind it, this isn't the hungry lust or peck we have shared this far. No, this one is soft and slow as something new clicks in place with our bond.

Adira pulls back. "We can't be scared to love. There is to much that can be lost if we do. Death is apart of life, but I won't let it stop me. You're stuck with me and I am not going anywhere." She whispers against my lips, looking in my eyes.

I go back in and take her lips with my own. We stand there slowly kissing as the water runs over us.

Adira pulls back and lets out a huff.

"What's wrong?" I ask her, being able to feel a fustrated feeling coming from her.

"Not to be a kill joy on this, but we have to continue this later." Adira smiles up at me, before moving to soap up quickly.

"Promise." I pull her back, not caring if I smell like vanilla bodywash. Giving her another quick kiss.

"You can believe it." Adira says rinsing off.

We both are showered and dressed in record time. Adira doesn't even bother drying her hair out, but let's it hang wet down her back.

"We are needed in the office, Dad is wanting to talk more about the taunting emails and these Followers." Adira informs me.

Walking into the office, her dad is sitting in a chair in front of the desk.

Adira walks behind the desk and pulls a chair over next to her.

"Take a seat." She pats the chair.

I am quick to sit down.

"Morning, sweetheart. So how many emails did you send for taunting emails?" Tyler looks over to me.

"Two. There would have been a third one on the day of the explosion, but Vince didn't follow directions. At that time I was still looking for you, because I was still on the side of hate not knowing what I found out that day after the fact." I have nothing to hide, besides Adira knows this.

"Well, here I am. Yes, Claire, Nathan, Alastair, and I ended your father. I am sorry all you knew was hate, but it was for the best. I can hope that now you know and understand how things were at least from our side of it all." Tyler cocks, his head watching my closely.

"I know that now. I killed Vince that same day of the attack." I answer.

"I heard about that. Do you have any idea how many Followers could be out there?" Tyler is in Alpha mode even if Adira is the Alpha now.

"I only know of possibly a hundred, as I have went over with Adira and Abigail. The way Vince spoke though there is many more than I even knew of." I think back over that time.

"The last email from yesterday may have told us when they will strike. However, Juilian done the same and actually came when he said he would. Do you think the Followers will do as they say?" Tyler brings up a good point.

"That is the question, and I don't know. It is nothing I was involved in because prior when we attacked the hundred that I knew they was waiting on my call. Now, though I am not even sure who they are following because Juilian is dead and I am here not agreeing with their hatred." I tell him.

"So we need to be ready for anytime." Adira pipes up, having sat back soaking in everything being said.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Alpha modes are in and trying to figure out as much as possible.

What will you think happens? Do they fight it out when said or some other time?

What's next to come?