Chapter 6

This morning making sure the warriors knew their places, has been interesting to say the least

When Abbs started announcing the new training regimen, all that could be heard is the long sighs and complaints.

Little did the warriors know, I was standing off the side to see their reaction. It is ridiculous, Dad never had issues with the warriors. Then again, that was a different generation and the ones that are still within the warriors ranks from my age group are some of my best warriors.

So, after they got even more added onto them for the morning after that little tibit of their reaction to their Beta telling them the news. They are finally done.

We haven't told them that there may be a fight or not. They just need to be ready.

Abbs has been heated to the extent of where I am. So, I let her get away with her making a few of the warriors do a harsher work out session once they were caught complaining. Zeke didn't even try to calm his mate down.

Uncle Nathan and Alastair came out to the field this morning to see how they were training. Both were impressed with how we are training the warriors. Seeing as most of it is the exact same that Dad and Mom done for training. I just added a few little extra moves and group dynamics.

I currently just increased border patrol. Nothing can be given to chance with the group of people coming in today.

All the paperwork aspect is complete for the day. Thanks to not even bothering to sleep last night.

I walk into the kitchen, to see Melissa moving about.

"Good evening dear. Want some lunch?" Melissa smiles at me.

"No thanks, I am good. I just came to see if I could get one of those amazing cups of coffee you do with the cream stuff?" I ask her, going as far to try the puppy pout face.

"Of course you can!" Melissa laughs.

"I seen Abigail storming through a few minutes ago." Melissa talks.

"Just a little livid at how the warriors was groaning and complaining about the new training regimen." I shrug, focusing on the coffee that she is currently making.

The one thing I let myself indulge in is her flavored coffees, if they are even coffee I have no clue. All I know is it has a sweet, airy light explosion on my taste buds. It helps to calm the nerves too, which is weird. We have all tried to get her to tell us her secert, but that was useless.

She slides the cup over to me and I blow it and take a quick sip of it. Melissa chuckles at me for the sounds I make, but this is to good not to enjoy vocally.

I watch as Melissa goes about fixing another cup and placing it on the counter next to me.

Abbs pops up and sits down. Gladly, taking the cup of heaven.

"Your are never far behind. You two have been attached since you was born Adira." Melissa smiles at Abbs and me.

"I just went to change." Abbs shrugs.

Alpha, the group is here. A warrior links.

I send a quick link letting him know we are on the way, before standing up.

"Thanks for the coffee, Melissa." I smile at her, finishing it up first.

"The group is here, Abbs." I tell her.

Abbs is quick to suck her coffee down and we are out to the border. We both decide to run there in our human form, since it is just as quick.

I can smell the new people that are not pack members, yet.

There is something else. Do you feel that? Storm pipes up, questioning me.

I do feel something different. It is as if I can't get there fast enough. My heart beat is even a little faster and it isn't from the run either.

Stepping up to the border, I spot the group of people. I bellow out the welcome and then look around carefully, letting Storm hone onto them. All of these people are clean from the looks of things.

Right when I let them step foot over into the pack to talk to them more about transferring, Storm starts running around in my head.

Storm has never acted like this, but right now she is doing zoomies like she has ate tons of sugar. My wolf has always been focused and more on the hardcore side than even I am.

ROGUE! Several of the warriors shout through the mind link.

Then I see him, one lonely rogue. He is tall, with lushous dark color hair and the most dreamiest chocolate eyes that seem to suck me in.

What the heck is wrong with me! Storm acting up, must be why I am not at all focused. Looks like I am on my own with Storm being like this.

"Stop where you stand!" I command the man, snapping out of whatever it is that is going on with me.

I watch he stops walking immediately from my command.

He does smell completely of rogue. Storm being like she is has me baffled though. I can't even get a read on him to see if he looks clean or not with her acting this way.

"State your purpose here." I let the authority seep behind my words.

The man gives a toothy grin, showing me his peary whites. "I am just passing through, in looking for a pack. I am tired of being a rogue." He talks so simple.

"What pack did you originally come from?" I question him.

No one is coming into my pack within me knowing everything I can on them.

"I wasn't born in a pack." He answers.

His heart beat is staying normal so that wasn't a lie.

"What's your name?" I keep going with questions.

"Fred." He answers.

"Abbs?" I call out for my Beta.

"Get an application for Fred to fill out." I tell her.

We will keep a close watch on him and have several warriors follow him around. What do you think? I link Abbs.

It is your call being Alpha, Adira. So far he has answered everything. We just have to watch because he is a rogue we know nothing of him. Why didn't he ever find a pack before now, because he seems to be old enough to have tried before now. Once, we get the application I can run it and see if he has ever tried getting into any other packs. He will be undocumented though being a rogue, if he hasn't tried elsewhere. Abbs answers me.

"You can stay here for now. On a trail bases only in my pack." I make sure every word has authority behind it.

I want to know why my wolf is acting up and why I am attracted to him like I was when he first showed up. He seems like he could possibly be my mate, but not all the signs are there at all.

I am beyond dumbfounded by what is going on and I am going to do the one thing I know to do. Talk to Alastair and my brothers.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

The group is here, plus one it should seem.

Adira is baffled with why Storm is acting up. How soon will she catch on?