Chapter 11

"Follow me

"Follow me." I tell Fred once he gets up close to me.

I spin and lead him towards the woods, because I don't want him in the office. I need to just ask him, the simple question about not being about to smell him as my mate.

I start thinking over everything again and how he was quick to answer me questions at dinner, but never a thing further. I go over what Abbs and I have talked about this morning. It does make sense if he grew up rogue, he wouldn't talk much.

I listen to his breathing and it catches. I'm at it again talking out loud I guess.

Knowing that we are far enough away from everyone else I spin around quickly. I catch him off guard by this, as his eyes go wide and stops walking. He is close to me and it causes my mind to jumble. Storm is doing no better. I can feel his breath as it passes by my forehead, before he takes a step back.

With the little extra space my mind clears up some. Although, I am not graceful and just get straight to the point in asking him.

"Do you feel anything for me?"

"Yes." Fred's answer comes out short, once again.

I must not have a filter at all with the next words come out of my mouth.

"I do towards you, but it doesn't make sense. It feels like your my mate. I can't smell you though, to me you smell like any other wolf, but only the smell of rogue added."

I watch as he visiable flinches slighty.

"Care to explain why I can't smell your my mate?" I ask letting my voice come out more like the Alpha I am.

I can hear his heart beat pick up just a few beats faster. His mouth opens like he is about to answer me, but stops.

My phone starts going off. I must not have thought to put it on vibrate. With my phone giving me a tune, I know that it has to be important. My parents would have called the office phone and anyone in the pack would have linked me, so this tells me it is something else.

"Hold on, just stay there. This won't take long." I tell him.

I really want my answer from him, but I can't put off the Alpha duties I have either.

I pull my phone out and see it's another email. I pull it up.

Has been to long since you had a bang Alpha Elliot.

This email makes no sense either. I send a quick link to Abbs.

"We will have to continue this talk another time. Something has came up that is more important." I tell Fred.

I start off in a dead run to the training fields, with Fred right behind me.

Right before I make it to Abbs who is coming up to meet me, a guard links me.

Alpha. We have a package here that was just dropped off. The person set it down and took off with speeds that I have never seen. The person did have an off the wall smell. Rosemary. The guard links.

Don't touch the... My link back is interuptted just as a ground shakes while a boom rings in our ears.

I felt when three links are shut off automatically. My heart grows heavy, knowing that it could only mean I just lost three of my own warriors.

I shift instantly and take off in the direction of the explosion. Abbs is right on my tail in her wolf form.

Storm is back to focusing and is now filling our heads with rage. Someone will regret doing this to my pack!

We make it to the boarder. Only to see many trees are not in the ground any longer, and a huge gapping whole left in the ground. I look around franticly. I can see all three guards, running to them Storm and I look to see if any of them are still with us.

Storm stands back from the last body and lets out a mournful, enraged howl for the members lost.

I shift back and Abbs has clothes out and ready for me. I throw on the shorts and top, before looking at everything once again from my height.

I can clearly see that the box must have just exploded while sitting on the ground, because if anyone was holding the box there wouldn't have been a body left.

"Get the bodies to the medical wing. Their families need to be notified." I tell Abbs, just as more warriors show up.

I want every single pack member in the training field in less than twenty minutes. I send out a mass link.

I walk around and sniff, sure enough the smell of rosemary is still in the air.

"Andrew, call mom and dad. They need to know this. I don't want them to come in from their travels, I have to do this as Alpha but they need to know." I tell him, seeing him walk up beside me.

"I'll tell them." Andrew growls.

"This is exact the smell mom told us about growing up." I snarl.

We all run back to the training fields, within just a few minutes of looking around.

I watch Andrew off to the side on his phone. He gives me a quick nod, that he has let them know.

I walk out in front of my pack, with Abbs and my brothers standing with me.

"There was an explosion that just occured on the West side of our pack. It killed three of our warriors." My voice bellows out.

"I will be here for anyone who needs me. I can promise whoever is responsible pays for what they have done to our pack and members." I pause making sure that all keep up.

"The one thing I have to go on from this attack on us. Is that the one delivering the package smelt of rosemary." I don't get a word in further as everything starts reacting to the news.

Several of the older wolves that was here when this happened with my parents, shift instantly. Snarling and pawing the ground, waiting for the time I let them attack.

I am right there with them!

We have all grew up hearing the ones before us talking about it all. This is not something I will take lightly. Whoever it is will get venagance like they have never seen from anyone before, for messing with my pack once again!

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Adira is raging with anger currently. Someone has struck at her pack and lost three members.

Do you think this was delibrately told to do by Fredrick or is someone else trying to step up to the plate and shake things up?