Chapter 15

"Your blind hatred has lead to my members being killed

"Your blind hatred has lead to my members being killed. My parents killed Juilian because my mother is the One and he didn't want her having the powers she had. My mother was never out to hurt anyone. Everyone hurt and came after her!" I scream.

I can feel my throat starting to go dry.

All types of emotions are raging a war within my head. Pure rage, sadness, and longing for my mate are all coming out to battle within myself.

I was ready to give up on finding my mate. The problem is now that he is standing in front of me, my anger at him for just the fact he did send two taunting emails and what he originally wanted to do is causing a raging war in me.

Sadness takes over me, for how my Mother was done just because of who she is and could never help it.

"I will do anything to make it up to you and your pack. I have already killed Vince, the Follower that raised me, but there is many more out there and I have a feeling that I don't even truly know how many there is. They are all coming for revenge on the Master they served, but I don't want to be like my father. Tell me what to do to help you, my mate, instead." Fred sounds sincere.

I take a few minutes and let my mind ponder over what he just said.

When he first came in Storm was back to being a batty wolf, but as soon as he started telling us the truth Storm focused. She is seething just as much as I am, which only adds to the anger mounting up.

We seen the gray hue around him and as he explained his views, it started going away. Now, staring at him there is nothing there, so he is at least telling me the truth now. His heart rate was wild when he first came in and now it is back to a normal beat.

I still want our mate, but he needs to earn trust. Storm finally says something.

I couldn't agree more with Storm on that. He does need to earn trust from us. I guess this is the first step.

"Is Fred even your real name? Or did you lie about that too?" The questions came out of my mouth before I even could process.

"Fredrick is my name. I don't hold a last name. I am actually thirty. So none of that was a lie, I just shortened my name." He answers.

I take in the information. I suck in a deep breath of air and slowly release it.

Abbs you are needed in the office, just come in and shut the door back. I link Abbs. She needs to know all of this and will help me to figure all this out, and not be affected by a mate bond like me.

"I called Abbs in. She needs to hear all of this as Beta. Also I want to see if her stance is the same as mine is currently or if I am just being affected by the mate bond." I tell Fredrick honestly.

Abbs slips in before Fredrick can say a word.

"Tell her what you have told me on everything." I tell him and I can't help a little of my Alpha command seeps out.

I listen as he explains everything to Abbs exactly like he told me. So he must be truthful, nothing new has came up from his words and nothing is changed. Or he rehearsed this and it is all still some game to him?

It's not. Look harder at him. The shadow is still gone and he actually looks remorseful. Storm mumbles, still mad at her mate.

I move to watch Abbs facial expressions. I can see her reactions being the same I had. By time Fredrick was done explaining everything once again, Abbs is shaking slightly in the spot she is standing in.

"Now, I know why you have several bruises forming." Abbs snarls, looking over to me with a smirk.

She knows good and well, I got him. Part of me is ashamed of myself for harming my mate, but the Alpha part of me is not even caring.

"Uh, yes she did." Fredrick rubs his throat and the side of his face.

"What do we do about this?" I ask looking at Abbs.

"Well he has came clean and your the one that can tell if he is truthful." Abbs rubs her hands through her hair.

Fredrick's eyes pop wide at this.

"Yes I have the gift of knowing the lies from truths. I am like my mother. I have abilities, but I have more than she does in several ways." I tell him.

Might as well not even hide it.

"So you're truly different from the way I was taught growing up and have always believed." Fredrick sits on the couch, looking at the ground with a frown on his face.

That frown pulls at my heart some. I shake my head.

"I could have set you on fire if I wanted to. That is just the beginning of what I can do." I tell him the truth, just to mess with him.

He looks up at with me with a look of awe, but some hidden fright.

"You will continue to remain in my pack. I want to keep a close eye on you. However, I do ask that any electronic device you have to hand it over. We will go from there for a start. Also do not hide your scent any further, we will tell the pack what you truly are and that your helping us." I announce.

"What about his background?" Abbs asks.

"We will tell the pack everything, Abbs. We don't hide anything from our members. They deserve the truth and that is what I make sure they get. No one should have an issue with us coming forth and telling them as soon as we knew." I move towards the door.

Right before, I send out another mass link to gather, I turn to Fredrick.

"I hope this is not a mistake by doing this with you. If it is, you will be wishing for an early grave. Mate or not, my pack will always come first." I firmly tell him the threat hanging.

"I can promise that you won't regret giving me this chance." Fredrick stands.

"Right now your promises don't mean anything. Show me you can be trusted." I command.

I open the door and send out the mass link. Once again, I make my way down the stairs to talk to my pack members.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Is this the right choice that Adira is doing having him stay?

Is Adira being to harsh on everything she has said on commanding for him to prove he can be trusted?

Was Adira to honest on telling him everything she did?

Does Fredrick seem sincere?

So many things to come! How will the pack take all of this news?