Chapter 30

Dad going over the information he already knew about, had me curious where this is going

Dad going over the information he already knew about, had me curious where this is going. I know he said they would stay at the cabin and not be involved, but that is not like Dad either. It doesn't bother me so much now, all the help I could get I am grateful for.

Dad and Mom has fought these people once, but they are back now. From the sounds of it even worse now though. It is like a bad rash, right when you think it is gone it pops back up worse than ever.

Letting out a sigh, I lean back in the chair. Fredrick puts his hands on my thigh, and it does truly help in a way I didn't know a mates touch worked.

"So we have already had Fredrick out on the training field once. With his help we are basically using the groups but the Followers instead have learned defensive magic. They will use anything for a weapon, so we basically are having to go back to the way wolves used to fight just straight kill. Quick and effiencently." I tell dad.

"How did they respond? The newer warriors have only known the way we all learned from that battle." Dad asks.

"They are good. I honestly think they let more of the wolf instinct to come over them to be faster." I answer.

"That is good, letting more of the wolf side of us to come foward. Explain a little more to me on the magic they are using now." Dad looks over to Fredrick.

"The Followers are going in for the straight kill now. Instead of relying on the magic alone seeing how many was wiped out quickly during the battle. Vince and his wife started learning how to fight and use magic at the same time. They in return taught the other Followers. Like I explained to Adira, if they see a tree and it is close well that just became the way to kill the opponent by impaling the other." Fredrick explains it all out to Dad.

"We need to start working together as well in some training Adira. Azure and Storm can be a fierce pair fighting together." Mom steps in the office.

"You leave the door open now?" Mom asks, sitting in Dads lap.

I try not to gag, because well that is my parents.

"Yes, if it is nothing to serious. That way pack members know they can come in and talk to me about anything, with me being Alpha and Luna, it is just how I found a way to do both. I can't always get to the kitchen, even if I want too." I smile at Mom.

"Your mate can now help with everything as well." Mom smiles at Fredrick and I.

"I intend to help however she wants me too. I am just learning as we go." Fredrick smiles back at Mom.

"That is good, the willingness to learn. You will make a wonderful Alpha couple." Alastair speaks up.

I swear that man is like a shadow, he can pop up and not been heard at all.

Abbs is next to knock on the door frame.

"Come in Abbs. We are just going over some of the training that is being done now." I give her a quick rundown on everything.

"That is great. Training starts in ten. Do you want me to do the training today?" Abbs sits on the back of the couch.

"I would like to do it and I need to get involved in the training myself as well, not just walking around." I tell her.

"So do I. I want to work on the moves myself." Abbs nods.

"I will do the training. If you don't mind a old soul doing it." Dad laughs.

"Sure! It would help because it is basically how you were taught in the stone age, when you was a kid." I tease Dad.

"Ouch. Make your old man feel old that way. Come on, let's get down there then." Dad chuckles.

We all walk out of the office and make it to the training field. The warriors are already here and warming up. This is the fastest I have seen. Most of the time they never come out to train until literally a minute before we start.

Dad seems to be having fun, as he instructs our movements. It reminds me on all the times growing up and him doing this.

Focusing back on Abbs, Dad has us do a one two combo. Strike high then low. Fredrick seems to be enjoying himself also, sparing with Zeke.

Dad has kept us in our human forms for now. Then we will move onto working on the wolf form training.

I am off to the side with Abbs and Fredrick taking a drink of water, when a loud bang sounds and the ground shakes.

Dad runs over to us. "Is that another bomb?"

"That is what I am thinking, but I didn't get a mind link from any of the border guards." I quickly get out.

I take off in a dead run towards the area it came from. The south side of the territory.

Coming up on the area, my eyes scan over everything. Once again, trees are down and a whole in the ground. I can't tell of any bodies that may have been caught up in this. Good news, there has not been a broken link either from any of my members.

"I will scout the area." Uncle Nathan yells, running past us.

I spin and see the normal people.

"Andrew, you and Adam see if there is anything from a body that could have been caught up in this explosion." I tell them. Just needing it to be a clear sign no one has been harmed.

They nods their heads and get to work.

"Where is the guards?" I ask out loud.

"Adira! Over here!" Uncle Nathan and Alastair shout out.

I run over and look at the ground where they are pointing too. There is traces of blood and it smells of pack members. There is also some scuff marks in the ground like someone was dragged away.

I try to link Dace, Mike, and Travis. None of them are answering, but the link is not broken so they are alive.

"Dave, Mike, and Travis are not answering the mind link. It is like it is blocked, but their links are still there." I tell everyone.

"Sweetheart, smell over here." Mom calls out to the right.

I move over and rosemary hits me hard. I look up to Fredrick and he looks pissed.

Looking around there is random pieces placed on the ground, and there is a box sitting in the middle of the whole in the ground.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Something new has happened!

Can't catch a break can they?