4

Sunday, October 11th

Sekani💙

I'm getting ready to go over Sage house so she could help me. Lena and Laxton daycare isn't open on the weekends and my grandma is doing something today.

Sage

is it ok if i
bring my little
siblings

sure

ok thank you

I got them dressed and packed them some snacks, their ipads, chargers and headphones.

Lena- "where are we going kani"

Me- "von's house"

Lax- "vonnnnnnn" I laughed, Laxton and Von are cool as hell, Lena likes him but not as much as Laxton does

Lena- "are there gonna be any girls there"

Me- "his sister, but she doesn't talk much"

Lena- "she don't like us?"

Me- "no it's not that, she just doesn't. it's hard for her"

Lax- "she slow?" I popped his forehead kinda hard

Me- "don't say dat shit"

Lax- "sorry" being a sibling parent is hard. My grandma is getting older so she can't do much so they're with me a lot of the time. My dad calls when he can and I have them speak to him so when he gets out he's not a stranger to them.

Once I was sure they had everything and I had my stuff we left out. I got a Jeep Wrangler, all black. It's so sexy bro.

Me- "y'all want something to eat before we get there"

"MCDONALDS!"

Me- "ok y'all ain't have to scream" I said laughing. I pulled up to Mcdonalds and was waiting in the line.

Sage

do you want
anything from
mcdonalds?

no it's ok

you sure

yea

I got them kids meals, myself a quarter pounder meal and got her some fries. I know she said she ain't want nun but can't go over somebody house and not get them anything. We pulled up to their house and I turned around to them.

Me- "don't go in there and act up, if von isn't here to be with y'all then y'all have to act coo"

"ok" and we got out and knocked on the door. She came and opened the door and had on sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt on.

Lena- "hi!" she looked down at her and smiled. We went in and sat at their dining table, I told Lena and Laxton to go sit on the couch. I handed her the fries I got her and set my food down.