8

Saturday, November 19th

Sage💙

Me- "sekani get offfff" I had just got over here and he tackled me on his bed.

Sekani- "no"

Me- "you're heavy"

Sekani- "that's mean" he said getting off me and we sat up

Me- "where are the twins?"

Sekani- "my grandma's house, it's date day"

Me- "they can't join us?"

Sekani- "you just wanna see lena"

Me- "nooo i wanna see both of them"

Sekani- "lax thinks you don't like him"

Me- "oh god" I said putting my hands on my face

Sekani- "sage calm down, sorry i brought it up"

Me- "no because i felt like he felt that way and didn't do anything"

Sekani- "you know as much as i do you don't control who you talk to, we can explain that to him if you want"

Me- "yes, can we- well you and i just be there. cause i don't want him to feel that way, i do want to talk to him but when i try to speak to him my throat gets hot"

Sekani- "you don't have to explain anything to me princess" he said rubbing my back, it was quiet for a minute.

Me- "can we go get them forreal?"

Sekani- "yea, we had to go out to get some food anyway" we went to get them from her house and when we knocked on the door, nobody answered so we called them.

Sekani- "why- what's wrong? come answer the door" she was crying. Lax came and answered.

Sekani- "what happened"

Lax- "grandma" and he pointed to the back. Kani ran back there and I stayed up here with him and hugged him. Kani came back with Lena so now I was hugging both of them while he went back in the back.

After about 10 minutes I heard the ambulance outside. We never locked the door so they rushed in and I pointed to the back. They went back there and came out with their grandma on a stretcher.

Before they could even get her in the back of the truck they declared her dead. Everything was happening so fast, I was looking at flashing lights, the twins were crying, it's loud and it's a lot of people. I whisper sorry to Lena before I get up and run to find the bathroom.

I get in there and start crying, my heart started beating fast and I was pacing as much as I could in the small bathroom. Then I hear banging on the door, I dropped and started apologizing while holding my ringing ears. I'm trying to remember to breathe but I can't.

Sekani- "sage" he came up to me and sat next to me, bringing me into him. He rubbed my side and continued to tell me to breathe. I was calm after a minute and realized it was now quiet.

Me- "i'm sorry"

Sekani- "stop doing that, come on" we got up and went in the front where the twins were sleep hugging on the couch.

Sekani- "can you get her" I nodded my head yes and grabbed her. We put them in the car and drove to his house. The whole way there I was looking over at Sekani and could tell he wasn't ok, but who would be after that.

I grabbed the hand that he wasn't using to drive and grabbed it. I held it in my lap and rubbed the back of it with my thumb. He looked over to me and I gave him a gentle smile. We made it back to the house and put them in the bed.

It wasn't that late at all so that's how you know they just cried themselves to sleep. It was around 6. We never went to get food but I wasn't going to say anything. I just doordashed us some food that could be reheated and not taste horrible.

Me- "sekani"

Sekani- "hum"

Me- "if you wanna cry you can" I said going over and sitting beside him on his bed. He took a deep breathe

Sekani- "it's fine" I shook my head no and grabbed him leaning him into my chest. I rubbed through his hair and felt him start crying. There isn't anything I could say so I just held him until he fell asleep. I grabbed my phone to text my mom.

Momma💕

hey

wassup baby

i might stay the
night at sekani's

are u guys using
condoms

ma😳we're not having
sex. his grandma just
died

oh, well ok do you need
me to bring you some
clothes?

yea could you n
everything else

yea, i'll drop it off on
my way to work

ok thank you

np

I put my phone down and continued to rub his hair. After about twenty minutes the food was outside, I had to get from under him.

Sekani- "whea is you going"

Me- "i ordered some food and it's here" he sat up and I went to get the food, I sat it in the oven and went back upstairs. I got back in the bed and he laid back on me, his arm was wrapped around my waist and his head was on my chest.