15

y'all...what i was sayin issss comment more. i like comments man😭

Monday, December 29th

Sekani💙

It's 11pm and Sage is coming over here. She don't usually come over this late but I asked her to and she said ok. The twins are out for the night and I'm just up. I asked her to come over because I can't sleep and I wanna ask her if she can watch the twins tomorrow. After a while there was a knock on the door, I went to open the door.

Me- "hey"

Sage- "hey, you ok?" she asked coming in and taking her shoes and coat off as I closed and locked the door.

Me- "yea, i can't go to sleep though"

Sage- "ok" and she grabbed my hand and we went to my room. I closed the door behind us. She laid down first, on her back and then I laid down with my head on her chest and arm across her body.

Sage- "is there something really wrong you not tellin me" she asked rubbing my back as I started rubbing her side because she had on a tank top.

Me- "no. i think i have separation anxiety" I told her jokingly

Sage- "bye." she said laughing some

Sage- "seriously kani"

Me- "i'm coo, just missed you i guess"

Sage- "you guess!?"

Me- "i do."

Sage- "umhm"

Me- "do you miss me"

Sage- "of course, but i feel like there's something else"

Me- "can you watch the twins tomorrow"

Sage- "yea. can i know why?"

Me- "we'll be at the trap all day from like 10 ta probably 12"

Sage- "that's only 2 hours" she said sarcastically

Me- "you know what i mean."

Sage- "yea. why so long"

Me- "niggas get happy around the new year and need shit. it's a whole process of checking to make everything is good, packed right, weighed and everything else"

Sage- "you do all of that? i thought you just sold"

Me- "no"

Sage- "oh..."

Me- "does that change something?" I said turning myself so my head was still laying on her chest but now facing her.

Sage- "no, just thought you woulda told me sum like that because i already knew what y'all did...well most of it"

Me- "my bad, but yea i do almost everything because it brings in more money for me so then ion have to be up there as much"

Sage- "oohhh"

Me- "but i wouldn't be up there that much any way. my dad wouldn't allow it"

Sage- "huh?"

Me- "he's technically my boss, but since he's locked up it's my uncle until he gets out"

Sage- "oh wow"

Me- "yea, so you can watch them?"

Sage- "of course"

Me- "ok, thank you"

Sage- "umhm"

Me- "i'll give you money for food"

Sage- "you don't need to"

Me- "you're watching them. yes i do"

Sage- "maybe if it was somebody else watching them but it's me"

Me- "ima still give you some for food"

Sage- "ok sekani."

Me- "don't get frustrated with me"

Sage- "ok." I just moved myself closer to her neck and started sucking on the part that was available to me in this position.

Sage- "that's not fair kani"

Me- "what's not" I said continuing to kiss and suck on her neck. She let out a small moan as I licked around where I was just sucking.

Sage- "you do this when i'm upset"

Me- "um" and I kept going. One of my hands were rubbing her side and she put her hand on the back of my head. She grabbed the hand that was rubbing her side and slide it under her shirt and up till I was grabbing her boob. I stopped.

Me- "sage"

Sage- "hum"

Me- "why-"

Sage- "did you not want to? i'm sorry"

Me- "sage no. are you sure you want me to touch you there"

Sage- "yes"

Me- "ok" and I started kissing her. I put my hand in her bra.

Sage- "can i take it off" she asked breaking the kiss

Me- "your bra?"

Sage- "yes"

Me- "if you want to, go ahead" she sat up and took her bra off through her shirt and laid back down. I went back to kissing over her neck and my hand back in her shirt. I was able to fit one in my whole hand and started massaging it some. I started kissing down her neck and lifted her shirt up to kiss her stomach and started kissing up.

I looked up at her and she nodded her head. I lifted her shirt completely and saw them, I licked my lips and looked at her. She looked nervous

Me- "you sure?"

Sage- "yes"

Me- "you're beautiful"

Sage- "than- fuck" she let out as I started sucking one of her nipples and playing with the other one. She started breathing kinda heavily and I looked up while still sucking and her head was thrown back. I have to remember she's never experienced something like this so her reactions are more intense than others.

I switched nipples and sucked on that one. When I was done I slightly bit it before pulling back and kissed back up to her neck. I don't know how many hickies I left, but I know it was a few. I pulled back from her neck and started kissing her, I wrapped the one hand that wasn't on her boob, around her neck. We kissed for a while before pulling back.

Me- "did you enjoy it?"

Sage- "yes" she said with a slight smile on her face.

Sage- "did you? i know they may be smaller than wha-"

Me- "they're perfect mama"

Sage- "ok"

Me- "do you wanna put your bra back on?"

Sage- "can i leave it off?"

Me- "yea" we got comfortable again before we went to sleep.