43

Thursday, August 25th

Sage💙

When we got home from the trend on Monday, Kani told me that yesterday he had to go do something for his uncle, which is his boss. He explained that it was some people that were messing with his business so they gotta die. And Sekani is the one that has to kill them.

I asked him if he had to and he said no he didn't have to but he could do it quicker. So of course I wanted to know if he's done this before and he told me he has, more than once. I really didn't know how to feel. It's not like he's tried to hurt me or anything.

And he keeps the twins out of everything he does. He told me he knows it may take me some time to think about it. I mean what is there to think about, breaking up with him? I don't want to. So we haven't really spoken since then, I'm gonna call him today though. But I have been texting the twins.

Also that night, Ken and Von got into it because Ken thought about it and was mad at the fact that the girl has asked more than once and he didn't block her. So that was a whole thing. Didn't last long though...I think I know what happened.

Sekani- "wassup"

Me- "are you ok"

Sekani- "yea, are you"

Me- "no"

Sekani- "why"

Me- "you haven't talked to me in two days"

Sekani- "i told you i was givin you time"

Me- "that i didn't ask for. was i supposed to break up with you or something?"

Sekani- "no, at least ian want you to. i just wanted you to think about everything i said"

Me- "doesn't take two days for that"

Sekani- "igh, that's my bad, wanna come over?"

Me- "if you come get me"

Sekani- "girl"

Me- "i don't have to come"

Sekani- "chill. ima be there inna minute"

Me- "ok" then we got off the phone. I got up and packed a bag for three days and went to Von's room. I knocked before I went in.

Me- "y'all good?"

Von- "yea"

Me- "well uh sekani's coming to get me"

Von- "finally"

Me- "what you mean 'finally'"

Von- "that nigga been textin me askin if me and you talked about y'all and if you were ok and shit"

Me- "oh"

Ken- "yeaaa yo boyfriend miss you"

Me- "i miss him too"

Von- "y'all cute"

Me- "whatever, i'll be back before y'all leave"

Von- "what makes you think you ain't comin?"

Me- "huh?"

Ken- "he wants you and y'all mom to come down there to help him move in and because he gon miss y'all"

Me- "we gon go forreal?" I asked getting excited

Von- "yea"

Me- "for how long"

Von- "y'all leave the day before you gotta go back to school"

Me- "can i get a room?"

Von- "girl"