25

Friday, April 8th

Sage💙

Bro I'm gonna fucking cry. My packages still aren't here and it's like what the fuck. Right now I'm with Sekani and we're getting lunch.

Sekani- "they're gonna come"

Me- "they're not" I said frustrated

Sekani- "calm down they will" he rubbed my back as we were sitting in the drive through of Checkers.

Sekani- "if before the school day ends you don't get a email that they're here we'll go to the mall, ok?" I nodded my head

Sekani- "i wanna go out one of the nights we're there"

Me- "like a date?"

Sekani- "yes"

Me- "do you want me to wear a dress?"

Sekani- "not if you don't want to"

Me- "i'll do it but it'll be the first and last time you see me in one"

Sekani- "ok" he said laughing some before he started ordering our food.

Me- "i gotta go get one"

Sekani- "ok"

Me- "are we gonna be dressed the same?"

Sekani- "huh?" he asked as we pulled into a parking spot to eat.

Me- "like the clothes i bought. do they look like what you'll be wearing"

Sekani- "yea"

Me- "twinsssss" he laughed

Me- "wait. i gotta wear heels?"

Sekani- "if you want to"

Me- "stop saying that, do you want me to or not"

Sekani- "not if you're not comfortable"

Me- "whatever sekani"

Sekani- "you don't get your nails done?"

Me- "no, i keep them nice and clean though"

Sekani- "wanna get them done?"

Me- "maybe when there aren't that many people there"

Sekani- "ok we'll go tonight"

Me- "did you pack?"

Sekani- "no"

Me- "who's watching the twins"

Sekani- "going over the friends house they went to for new years"

Me- "ok" we ate and then went back to the school. The school day was ok but I still haven't gotten an email. I got to last period and finally got the email.

Kani🥰

MY PACKAGES
ARE HEREEEEEE

YAYYYYYY🥳

I went through that period happy as hell and ready to go home. When the bell rung I basically ran out the classroom, went to my locker and got everything I needed and left out. As soon as I pulled out the parking lot Sekani called me.

Sekani- "yo ass left."

Me- "sorry"

Sekani- "it's coo, ima be outside as soon as i drop them off"

Me- "ok" we got off the phone and I went to the back to get them because that's where I tell them to leave packages. I took the boxes in the house and didn't bother opening them, I'll just wait. I went back outside and Sekani was there.