17

Monday, January 5th

Sage💙

We go back to school today and I'm not happy about it at all. Sekani and I have been together for the past 2 and a half weeks. I know we can be together after school and stuff but it's not the same. We're on the phone getting ready right now.

Sekani- "ready to act like you don't know me todayyy"

Me- "that's not funny kani"

Sekani- "sorry, but we'll go out on lunch ok?"

Me- "ok"

Sekani- "i'm callin you outta class durin my gym period"

Me- "boy. what period is it"

Sekani- "6th"

Me- "ok"

Sekani- "what class is that"

Me- "ap bio"

Sekani- "ap...i barely made it through regular"

Me- "i like the class, but we're not doing anything other than a study hall for our test tomorrow"

Sekani- "damn and we just got back?well then you don't need to miss that"

Me- "no i got it. you can test me after school if you want"

Sekani- "ok sage, you betta be ready"

Me- "i am, but can you bring one of your hoodies so i can wear it"

Sekani- "a lil risky no?"

Me- "do you know how many people have the same hoodies as other people. but just don't bring one you haven't posted in"

Sekani- "ok, u want black or brown"

Me- "brown, an make sure it's not a zip up"

Sekani- "igh, but why"

Me- "ian gon have no shirt on under"

Sekani- "if you want yo tiddy sucked at school just say that"

Me- "i said i won't have a shirt on. not a bra"

Sekani- "ok and?"

Me- "nasty"

Sekani- "very, but i gotta drop them off, i'll be in the parking lot at school"

Me- "ok" we got off the phone and I grabbed my coat and put my shoes on then left out. I ordered me and Kani some food off the Mcdonalds app and was going to get it. Once I got it I was on my way to school. I drove past his car to find a park and once I did I went to his car and made sure nobody saw me.

Sekani- "hey- leggings?!"

Me- "oh- uh yea"

Sekani- "well they look good"

Me- "you haven't seen me in them standing up"

Sekani- "doesn't matter, you'll look good then"

Me- "well thank you, here" I gave him his food

Sekani- "thank you" and he leaned over to kiss me

Me- "kaniiiii" and I smacked my lips. I had literally just put some lip gloss on

Sekani- "my lips was chapped anyway"

Me- "whatever bro" he reached in the back and handed me a brown pullover. I took my coat off which left me in my bra and he was staring at me.

Me- "stop doing that" I said putting the pullover on and now my outfit was complete.