11

Friday, December 19th

Sage💙

We're on Christmas break now and me and Sekani are doing good. I've been posting like I said I would and people slide up wit heart eyes and stuff which was shocking. I just posted a picture of my outfit.

 I just posted a picture of my outfit

People were sliding up already. A few people have asked me to dress them.

Sekani- "seeee i told you"

Me- "yea whatever, turn around" I was about to take the outfit off and put some house clothes on. Once I was done we got in the bed and he was in between my legs while I was leaning against the headboard. I was looking for something to watched but was looking at what Kani was doing.

Me- "why yo brightness that high"

Sekani- "because i'm blind, but look at what i found" he had showed me a tweet he found on pintrest

Sekani- "ima post it"

Me- "do your thing" and he posted it

Me- "now everybody finna 'who you talkin to' blah blah blah

Me- "now everybody finna 'who you talkin to' blah blah blah. because we haven't posted any pictures or anything, well discreet ones"

Sekani- "wanna take oneeee"

Me- "i gotta get up?"

Sekani- "yup"

Me- "kaniiiii" we got up and went in my bathroom, he sat on the counter and I was standing in between his legs

Sekani- "awwww you look mad, it's cute"

Me- "no." he brought me closer to him by my waist and I laid my head in his chest. He lifted my head by my chin and brought me close to him and leaned down to kiss me. We haven't kissed yet, this is our first together and then my first period. It was slow and didn't have tongue, he brought his hand down and wrapped it around my neck. I was the one that added tongue but it continued to be slow. I put my hands under his shirt and started rubbing up and down his stomach, that's when he pulled away.

Sekani- "you sure you ain't neva kiss nobody"

Me- "positive"

Sekani- "it's gonna be hard not to kiss you in school because damn" I smiled and he pecked my lips