72

Friday, June 2nd

Sage💙

Ooooooooo. Graduation dayyyyyy. It starts at 1 which is kinda great because it's not too early. I decided on defining my curls/twist out, for my hair so of course I had to hot glue a headband to my cap.

If my hair doesn't cooperate ima throw a fit. I just got out the shower and just went to grab a hair cape from the basement. I'm gonna put my dress on them do my hair.

———

Ma- "awwwwwww" she said coming in my room as I just took the hair cape off

Me- "does the dress look ok?"

Ma- "it looks great baby, you're growing up so fast" she said coming over yo hug me and I hugged back.

Ma- "ok von and ken are downstairs" I nodded my head and grabbed my cap and gown then headed down.

Ken- "ooooo you look good"

Von- "whole leg is out and pull this up" he said trying to pull the top of it up.

Me- "that's how it goes von"

Von- "ugh, why you just couldn't stay little"

Me- "because it doesn't work that way"

Von- "it should"

Me- "von are you about to cry" I asked kinda shocked. My brother DOES NOT by any means cry, my momma said he didn't even cry coming out but Ken did say he was crying when I went missing. She said that was the only time she's seen him cry.

Me- "awwww" I said and hugged him.

Von- "you're getting old man"

Me- "i know. you're one of the people that helped me grow, thank you so much" I said feeling myself about to cry.

Von- "of course, i love you"

Me- "i love you too" we broke apart and he wiped my face

Ma- "my kids are so cute, ok pictures so we can get going" I took pictures by myself then some with them and then we set the camera up to take a group photo.