20

Sunday, February 15th

Sage💙

It's the next day and it's the day we're supposed to meet Kennedy. And they wanna meet in her hotel room. I think I'll be ok as long as I just stay by Sekani because yesterday I didn't even notice we were outside unless something was said to us. Sekani wants us to match again today so we are.

Me- "why are we matching again?"

Sekani- "because i want to"

Me- "whatever" it was some light blue jeans , black shirt, red bape jackets and shoes from yesterday. When we were done getting dressed we left out. Nobody was supposed to be there till 7 but we're going early, we should get there at like 5. When we made it there he told us the room and we went up. We got in there and she wasn't in there.

Me- "where she at"

Von- "she went to get some ice" Sekani sat down on the little couch chair they had. They were playing music No Love by Summer Walker and SZA came on so I started rapping to Sekani. He started recording me.

Von- "singing it like she mean this shit" Sekani was just laughin. Then we heard the door so I stopped singing and sat on Sekani lap.

Ken- "oh- hey" I smiled at her.

Ken- "you're prettier in person"

Me- "thank you"

Von- "we gotta stay together now"

Ken- "were we not before?"

Von- "we were, i'm just sayin" I started looking through ig stories and seen Von posted something.

420Von

You couldn't see Sekani face or hear anything he was saying because the speaker was by Von so the music seemed louder

You couldn't see Sekani face or hear anything he was saying because the speaker was by Von so the music seemed louder. I showed Sekani and he laughed.

Von- "y'all saw what i posted"

Sekani- "yea"

Ken- "if y'all don't mind, how long have y'all been together?"

Sekani- "officially, a day. but we been talkin for 4 months"

Von- "merch y'all made it official last night"

Sekani- "yea"

Ken- "that's so cute" then we heard a knock on the door and I tensed up.

Sekani- "you'll be ok" he said rubbing my legs and placed a kiss on the back of my neck. They all came in and sat on the bed and the couch.

Kash- "you were serious..."

Sekani- "fuck would i lie for"

Angel- "cause you're ace"

Sekani- "no i'm sekani"