27

Sunday, April 10th

Sakani💙

It's her birthday and I don't have anything planned but the date tonight. I know that's like so bad but I wasn't gonna plan anything ahead of time and then it's too much for her. I wouldn't do that.

I did order some stuff to the hotel though. I was gonna buy her gifts at home then bring them here but that would've been dumb so I just ordered them to come here. They should be here.

She's still sleep so I'll go get the stuff while she is. I put my slides and a shirt on then went down. Once I got down there I went to talk to the lady at the desk.

"good morning, how may i help you"

Me- "i ordered some things and they should be here"

"yes. are you... Sekani-"

Me- "yea that's me"

"ok. do you need help taking the things up"

Me- "no, i'll be fine" she went somewhere to get the stuff. While she did I went to get one of those suitcase carrier things that people use. I did get a lot of stuff not gon lie.

But you gotta ball fa ya baby, you know? I bought some balloons, bags to like put the gifts in and then the gifts. When I got back upstairs I did not go in the room. I know I probably looked dumb as hell in the hallway but whatever.

I was unpacking the boxes and putting stuff in the bags and then the tissue paper and all that shit. I saw a maids cart and grabbed a trash bag to keep and put the trash in. When I was done I opened the door and made sure she was still sleep. She was, so I set everything up.

I got back in the bed and laid down with her. She turned and put her arm around me.

Sage- "where did you just come from" she asked and her eyes were still closed.

Me- "went to get something"

Sage- "get what"

Me- "well if you wake up you'll see" she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her and kissed her. She sat up and stretched then looked at the desk.

Sage- "sekaniiiii" she looked at me then hugged me.

Me- "go open them" she got out of the bed and went over there. Damn. She only had on her underwear because when we came back from the dinner she wanted a lil sum and didn't put her shorts back on. She was opening them and when she finished she turned back to me with a smile on her face.

Sage- "thank you" she said excitedly and kissed me

Me- "you welcome"

Sage💙

He's sooooo good to me bro. He got me 2 pairs of shoes, a purse, 5 pairs of jeans, all lose fit, oversized tees and sweatshirts and then a nike tech that I know he has.

After I got done kissing all over him and thanking him, we sat on the bed and watched tv.

Von💙

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BIG DOGGGGG

thank youuuuu

i got sum stuff fa u
when yall get back

ok

i love you

i love you too

Momma💕

happy birthday babygirl

thank you momma