16

Wednesday, December 31st

Sage💙

The way I've been thinking about that night is not ok. We didn't even do anything forreal but I don't know...it was my first time doing anything like that. It felt so good. He pinched my nipple and I kinda wanted him to do it harder but was too scared to say anything. We're on the phone right now though.

Me- "so you droppin them off when?"

Sekani- "the people said 6" one of the twins classmates is having a sleepover for New Years. The twins have never spent the night over anyones house before other than people he knows and I know Sekani kinda nervous about it.

Me- "you gon be ok?"

Sekani- "why wouldn't i be"

Me- "because they're your babies and you leavin em wit people you don't know"

Sekani- "i'll be fine. i'm giving them my other phone to call me." I got quiet. Other phone...

Sekani- "why you just get so qu- sage it's not like that" I hung up. That caught me all the way off guard. Ion know how to feel about that... maybe it's for the trap or-

Sekani🙃

sage istg its not
that

its one of my
old phones i
just cut back on

i haven't used that
phone in so long
u can check n see

i wouldnt even do
u like that

sage can u answer
bro

ik u readin these

Then he started calling me. I left my phone in my room and went in my momma room. I laid down face first next to her.

Mom- "what's wrong" I didn't say anything or make a sound

Mom- "oh..." she started rubbing my back.

Mom- "von?" shook my head no

Mom- "sekani?" shook my head yes

Mom- "he did something that hurt your feelings?" I shook my head yes. She paused so I guess she was thinking

Mom- "another girl?" she asked nervously and I shrugged my shoulders

Mom- "did you find something in his phone" I shook my head no. She let out a sigh and just kept rubbing my back. After about 20 minutes we heard the doorbell.

Mom- "lemme go check what that is" and she got up. This is so stupid. Why would I silently accuse him of that. Ugh. I bet he don't wanna mess with me anymore because of that. But I don't know, what else do people think if you tell them you have another phone.

Mom- "SAGE, IT'S SEKANI" my head popped up so fast. Ian know if I could look at him. I went in my room and closed and locked the door.

Sekani- "i know how to pick a lock sage." ok good for you. After 5 minutes my lock start rattling and he came in. He looked at me for a minute and we were just staring at each other, he threw a phone on my bed.

Sekani- "go through it. it doesn't have a password on it and i haven't touched it to delete anything" I picked the phone up and opened it. I started looking through the pictures and it was old pictures of him and the twins when they were smaller. I looked through the messages and it was nothing recent so I put the phone back down.

Me- "sorry" I said turning to my side, away from him. He came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me.

Sekani- "i woulda thought the same thing if you told me you had another phone and ian know about it. i'm sorry it came out like that though, if you wanna go through my phone now you can"