19

Saturday, February 14th

Sekani💙

So tonight I plan on taking Sage out to dinner and then bowling like Von suggested. But until then I'm taking the twins out for our sibling Valentines day. I was gonna put on the outfit I'm wearing with Princess tonight but decided not to. I just matched with Lax and Lena had something different on.

 I just matched with Lax and Lena had something different on

We took pictures before we left

We took pictures before we left. I took them to Lego Land. I paid for the tickets and we went in. I've never been here before but I heard it was a good place so why not take them.

Me- "ok what y'all wanna do first"

Lena- "the princess one" it was a ride where you gotta shoot the monster things to save the princess. We went over there and it wasn't much of a line. We were in there till we did everything, so we were done with that at about 5.

Me- "ok where we goin to eat" I asked as we were in the car.

"t.g.i. fridays" they both said. I headed over there. We got there and got seated.

Me- "did y'all enjoy lego land"

"yes!"

Lax- "i liked shooting the monsters"

Lena- "i liked the vr game"

Me- "that's good" then it was time to order. I didn't eat because I was going to with Princess. When they got their food I took a boomerang of them and posted "My ❤️'s"

Lena- "who's gonna watch us while you and princess are out"

Me- "cory" that's Kash, that nigga just don't like bein called his name, but that's what they know him as. They don't know our street names if we have one. Like they don't know I'm Ace. It was never really my plan to expose that to them either.

Lax- "he don't gotta girlfriend?"

Me- "no" he don't do relationships. He never had a good relationship example around him so he said fuck it and wasn't gonna be in one. I think it's a slow reason and thinks he does it to avoid gettin hurt. Because I've had no good examples around me and here I am.