26

Saturday, April 9th

Sage💙

We woke up at like 5:30 and got in the shower. We didn't talk much, we kissed when we woke up but then started getting ready. After we were both done getting ready he ordered a uber. We sat in the livingroom with our bags until they were outside. We made it to the airport at 6:20 and our plane started boarding at 7.

We went through TSA and everything and that was done at about 6:35. He got us some food from Starbucks and we sat down.

Sekani- "ok we haven't spoken at all"

Me- "i know, i was gon say something" I said lowly between us.

Sekani- "you feelin ok?"

Me- "yea, i just hope i enjoy it because ion want you to feel like i wasted yo money"

Sekani- "i won't feel that way, but if you wanna stay in the hotel room we can"

Me- "really?"

Sekani- "yea"

Me- "ok" then we started boarding. Once we got on the plane I got kinda nervous and I think Sekani saw that.

Seakani- "sage, you gotta calm down. we not even movin yet" I hit his thigh. I closed my eyes for what felt like the next hour and then they finally started taking off. Sekani gave me a piece of gum. I was gripping the fuck outta that seat bro.

Sekani- "sage you gon break the seat" he said trying to take my hands away from the seat. I was shaking my head no and my eyes were closed. My leg started bouncing, he let go of my hands.

Sekani- "sage you're ok, can you let the seat go please?" I kept shaking my head no and started saying no very lowly. Then I felt even, but I kept my eyes closed. I felt Sekani touch my hand and I let him.

Sekani- "can you open your eyes" I opened them and looked at him.

Sekani- "you're ok" he reassured me. I put my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my thigh.

Me- "why'd you give me gum" I asked so the person next to us wouldn't hear.

Sekani- "so your ears don't pop, like when water gets in your ears and you can't hear? that's what it feels like but lowkey worse"

Me- "oh, can we watch a movie?" he nodded his head yes and brought out his computer, we had downloaded some movies last night. He hooked his airpods up then shared that sound with me so I could have mine in. We were watching White Chicks. We watched movies until we landed, once we landed Sekani called an uber. It took about 30 minutes so during that time we got our suitcases and waited.

It was hot as hell bro. We made it to the hotel and it was so big bro. Then we went up to our room and I went out in the balcony, it was like it was outside but it was really inside. The scenery of the hotel is like amazing.

Sekani- "you like it?"

Me- "yessss" I said walking back in the room.

Sekani- "good"

Me- "so did you have something planned for today"

Sekani- "no the hotel does tho"

Me- "huh"

Sekani- "yea, a lot of people come here during their breaks so the hotel plans things"

Me- "oh well what are they doing today"

Sekani- "they doing some kinda dinner tonight to welcome guests"

Me- "ion got no clothes for that"

Sekani- "it's nun fancy"