55

Thursday, November 17th

Sage💙

Sekani- "so you gon do this every year or sum"

Me- "yup, get dressed and come over here"

Sekani- "ok, we'll be there inna minute"

Me- "umhm" and we got off the phone. I'm feeling better so I decided to wear some a little new.

 I'm feeling better so I decided to wear some a little new

After I was dressed I went downstairs to help them set up.

Von- "oh shit you cute"

Me- "looks like I gotta bra on, it was longer on the model"

Ken- "well the model was probably fake" I laughed

Ma- "it looks good babygirl"

Me- "thank you"

Ma- "sekani and the twins comin?"

Me- "yea, might be a lil late" she nodded her head.

We all sat around until people started coming in. Even though I know I'm getting better I still sat in my corner.

Dammit. It's Nala.

Nala- "hey cousin, heard you talkin now. gimme a hello" she teased

Me- "i am not a fucking dog."

Nala- "so she does speak. almost thirteen years of not hearin you speak and now you do. why can't you admit that it's not real sage"

Me- "because who am i to fight against science and then the shit i got through because of my "fake autism"" and I rolled my eyes

Nala- "cause how afta this long now all of a sudden you talk?"

Me- "because i've had a support system helping me"

Nala- "yea ok. but maybe go back to loose clothes, you look...how you do-" shit. Ears heating up, my heart startin to beat fast.

Nala- "you need to cover up some, you look like you have onna bra and the pants... i saw those and they're supposed to fit loose" and she laughed. I got up and went into the walk way to the bedrooms downstairs. I put my hand on the wall but then instantly fell to the ground.

I was holding my chest and I felt myself starting to cry. I tried to call out to somebody but couldn't, I felt so weak. Then I heard the door open. It was Sekani. Please come find me. My throat is getting tighter, I'm close to not being able to breathe.

It started getting black.

Sekani- "sage" I felt him come next to me and pick me up

Sekani- "von what do i do"

Von- "what you me- WHAT THE HELL" I felt him come over there and they started taking me upstairs.

Von- "sage, talk to me please" he said as Kani set me down on the bed. I felt Von pull me into him.