56

Thursday, December 1st

Sekani💙

I've legally gotten the twins and told my dad about it. He didn't even know that was possible but he's glad I did because he didn't need our mom comin around and tryna make it seem like she changed but didn't.

It makes me feel better that I have them too. Like I knew they were safe with me in the first place because if they were to look at her history and then ask the twins if they wanted to be with her, she wouldn't get them.

But we just got outta school and Sage had to stay at school because she's tutoring a group.

Lena- "where's princess?"

Me- "at school"

Lax- "still!? why"

Me- "she's helping people with their work"

"ohhh"

Lena- "she comin over after?"

Me- "she might"

Lax- "she comes over a lotttt are you guys gonna live together?"

Me- "one day. but ima cook shrimp tacos tonight" they started cheering, I can't stand them. I just laughed.

We made it home and I told them to go do their work before playing. I had them sitting at the table in the dining room. I took everything out I needed to cook.

Lena- "kani you gotta do your work too or princess gon get you"

Me- "i know, ima do it"

Lax- "do yours with us" I looked over to them and went to get my bookbag. I sat down at the table with them and we started doing our work.

When I finished they were already done. I got up, washed my hands and started cooking.

———

Me- "the twins were upset you didn't come over" we're on the phone now, the twins are in bed.

Sage- "i'll be over tomorrow, did you cook today?"

Me- "yea shrimp tacos"

Sage- "oooooo bring me some tomorrow"

Me- "for lunch?"

Sage- "yes, i'll heat em up and we can still go off campus"

Me- "now i gotta pack yo lunch how i do theirs"

Sage- "shut up. i only ask for something when you cook"

Me- "do you know how many times i cook"

Sage- "a lot"

Me- "exactly"

Sage- "if you want me to cook for you just say that"

Me- "i want you to cook for me"

Sage- "i got you on yo birthday"

Me-"girl-" she laughed

Sage- "saturday"

Me- "ok"

Sage- "did you do yo homework cause you-"

Me- "yes mama i did my homework" I know I sounded sleepy sayin that cause I just got sleepy outta no where.

Sage- "ok, you understood the bio homework? cause i know what y'all workin on"

Me- "i got it"

Sage- "ok, baby you sound sleepy"

Me- "i am"

Sage- "you can go to sleep then, goodnight, i love you"

Me- "goodnight, i love you too. stay on the phone cause yo ass be tryna hang up like i haven't seen you sleep before"