10

Thursday, November 24th

Long asffffff

Sekani💙

It's almost 6 so I'm starting to get us ready. Princess ended up doing Lena's hair yesterday while me and Lax got haircuts, so I didn't have to worry about getting there early.

Me- "ok lena go get in the tub" I said handing her her towels

Lax- "why can't i get in first"

Me- "go sit down somewhere"

Lax- "kani you're mean"

Me- "i'm not"

Lax- "yes you are, you're nice to lena and mean to me. you don't love me." and he went to his room. What the fuck... I went to his room and he was sitting on his bed looking like he was about to cry.

Me- "laxton what's the problem" I said going to sit by him

Lax- "because i feel you're nicer to lena than you are to me. i always get hit and she doesn't"

Me- "she's not as bad as you, but that doesn't mean i don't love you. i don't know where you got that from but it's not true. i love you just as much as i love lena. i'll stop hitting you but stop bein bad"

Lax- "ok" and we hugged. I try to raise them to the best of my ability and make sure they know and understand everything. With him I try to show him his actions have consequences but at the end of the day I give them all the love I have in me.

I would never want either one to feel I love them less than the other because that's never the case. I want them to be expressive with me because they should be able to trust me with their emotions and everything else.

I check on Lena and she was getting out so I went in my room. I also teach them about privacy, they're still young so sometimes they bust in my room but ian eva doin nun and if I am my door is locked. But they're learning. I told Lax to get in the shower then I got a facetime call from Princess.

Sage- "y'all still coming?"

Me- "yea"

Sage- "so why you ain't dressed"

Me- "have to get them ready first"

Sage- "whatever"

Me- "you miss me or sum"

Sage- "bye sekani." and she hung up. That girl know she miss her some me, don't know why she playin. After they were done getting ready I got ready.

 After they were done getting ready I got ready