31

Wednesday, May 18th

Sage💙

Sekani- "c'mon we gotta be at the school by 8:45" today all the Juniors are SAT testing. Sekani and the twins spent the night last night so we could go together. It's a non attendance day for everyone else.

We still have to drop the twins off at school though. We get out as soon as testing is over so that's good I guess. Once I was ready I went downstairs and the twins were already down their.

Me- "goodmorning"

"morning"

Me- "y'all seem tired"

Lena- "i am, i don't like waking up this early"

Me- "wanna go to mcdonalds before school"

Lax- "yes!" I smiled

Me- "ok" then Sekani came down. We got in the car and I told him to go to Mcdonalds. Everybody got what they wanted and I paid for it, Sekani was mad about it but he can stay mad. Since it was still kinda early we let them eat in the car.

Sekani- "ok i love y'all have a good day" he reached to the back and kissed both their heads

"we love you too, bye princess"

Me- "bye" and we watched them walk in and then we drove to school. He stopped me from getting out.

Sekani- "you're gonna do good" I guess he could tell I was a little anxious.

Me- "thank you. i know you're already gonna get a high ass score" he laughed

Me- "seriously though like you're smart as hell"

Sekani- "you are too, but i love you"

Me- "i love you too" we kissed and then I got out first. I went to my testing room, before they told us to turn our phones off mine dinged.

Fam❤️

Von💙
good luck

Momma💕
you'll do great baby

thank you guys

Momma💕
i love you

Von💙
i love you

i love you guys too

I turned my phone off and set it in my purse. The teacher went through the instructions for part one and we began.

———

Testing is done and now I can breathe. Sekani was at the car already but since it's just juniors if I go get in the car people will see.

Sekani- "walk to the gas station cause people are out here talking" and we got off the phone, I started walking to the gas station. When I got there I went in to get me and Sekani something to drink and some candy. I went out and he was getting gas, I got in the car and waited.

Sekani- "awwww she got me something"

Me- "i always get you something"

Sekani- "i know" he leaned over and kissed me.

Sekani- "ok the twins don't get out till 3:40, what you wanna do"

Me- "i don't know but can we stay outside"

Sekani- "yea" he pulled out the fas station and started driving towards downtown.

Me- "where we goin"

Sekani- "to be outside"

Me- "i just meant out the house kani" he looked over to me

Sekani- "ok, but we gon go get some ice cream" I started smiling. He went to an ice cream shop and I told him what I wanted. He went in and got our stuff and we started driving again.

Me- "where are we going now"

Sekani- "someplace i found" we drove for a minute before being in some park. We got out and started walking then we got to where he was talkin about and sat down.

Me- "there's nobody here"

Sekani- "that's the point, ion know how i found it but i did"

Me- "it's nice"

Sekani- "yea, so how'd testing go"

Me- "it was alright, i was tense through basically the whole thing but it didn't really effect my work"

Sekani- "that's good, i know you did good"

Me- "how'd it go for you"

Sekani- "it was coo, during one if the breaks they gave us this girl tried to talk to me"

Me- "have you..."

Sekani- "not with her no"

Me- "oh"

Sekani- "i told her i had a girlfriend and she kept trying" physically cringing right now

Sekani- "i just went back to my seat"

Me- "does having a girlfriend or boyfriend mean nothing to anybody now?"

Sekani- "right, but it's whatever. as long as that boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't feed into it"

Me- "umhm, don't feed into it sekani" I told him dramatically

Sekani- "girl goodbye." he said putting his free hand up, I laughed at him.