34

Sunday, June 12th

Sekani💙

I'm on my way to pick up the twins. Sage ended up coming over my house after the party. She's tired as hell so I'm not gon have her go with me. I texted her so when she wakes up she knows where I'm at if I'm not back in the house.

Me- "hey mrs.thomas" I greeted and the twins came to either side of me, hugging me

Mrs.Thomas- "hey sekani, sage seems sweet" shiiiiiiddd

Me- "she is"

Mrs.Thomas- "the twins helped indicated she had autism which was sweet" I smiled

Mrs.Thomas- "well tell her i said hi"

Me- "i will, have a nice day" then we went to get in the car

Me- "did y'all eat?"

Lena- "no, she was about to cook but you came"

Me- "my bad, want me to cook something?"

"yes!"

Me- "ok, we gotta go to the store anyway"

Lax- "can we get some more snacks?"

Me- "yea" we went to the store and I got what I needed then let them get whatever junk they wanted.

Me- "so y'all just not gon eat food?" because usually they get food they want me to cook.

"no" I laughed at them and shook my head then started getting some actual food.

Me- "is this it?"

Lena- "we need more soap"

Me- "anything else?"

"no" we went to check out and I paid for everything then we left.

Me- "princess is at the house, but she might still be sleep"

"ok" we made it to the house and she was still sleep. They went off to do something while I cooked. I finished and made everybody plates, I had them wash their hands then went to my room.

Me- "baby"

Sage- "hum"

Me- "i cooked" she slowly started to wake up. She was finally up and we went out to the kitchen and sat at the table

Sage- "hey twins"

"hi princess"

Me- "y'all still wanna have a party for y'all birthday?"

"yes"

Sage- "oo where is it gonna be"

Lena- "the park but the field"

Sage- "that's fun, who y'all inviting?"

Lax- "people from school" Sage looked confused

Me- "they gave out invitations on their last day of school"

Sage- "ohh, your uncle gonna be there?"

Me- "yea and then the boys and other family"

Lax- "are you gonna come princess?"

Sage- "y'all want me to?"

"yes"

Sage- "ok, i'll come" we ate and then I cleaned up. When I went back in my room Sage was playing madden.

Me- "not you bein good" she laughed and kept playing. I watched her play. I got my phone and took a boomerang of her playing "well damn. she might be betta than me" and I posted it. She had her bonnet on so anybody from the party last night wouldn't have noticed her hair.