70

Saturday, April 22nd

Sage💙

Ma- "you ready to go?"

Me- "yea" today we're going to a dress maker to make my prom dress and then she has a partner shop that makes suits. Sekani came with us the other day to do our measurements but today we're talking about how I want the dress and then how the suit should look.

———

Jess- "this is gonna be so cute"

Me- "yea"

Jess- "well i should be done by the first and you can come pick the dress and suit up"

Me- "ok" and we left out

Ma- "so prom send off?"

Me- "i don't know"

Ma- "it can be small, the boys, ken and ny, me and ed and the twins"

Me- "ok, i'll talk to sekani, i want him to agree on it"

Ma- "ok" we made it to the house and I went in my room and called Sekani.

Sekani- "how'd it go?"

Me- "good, i think you'll like it"

Sekani- "well our colors are good"

Me- "yea you did good picking them out, but my mom wants to have a small prom send off"

Sekani- "yea"

Me- "do you wanna do it?"

Sekani- "yea we can"

Me- "ok, i want my buddy"

Sekani- "you wanna take a nap don't you"

Me- "yes"

Sekani- "well i wouldn't make it over there in time so lay down" and he started talking to me then at the end said he'd be here when I woke up.

———

I felt his arm around my body and turned to face him.

Me- "you're here"

Sekani- "said i was gon be here when you woke up" I smiled and kissed him

Me- "where are the twins?"

Sekani- "with your mom, they went somewhere"

Me- "oh"

Sekani- "our weird schedule starts next month"

Me- "i know, we got our finals week then prom then senior activities and finally graduation"

Sekani- "you ready?"

Me- "yes, just so i can do another four years" he laughed

Sekani- "they'll be over quick and then we can do whatever"

Me- "your dad's gonna be out by then?"

Sekani- "yea"

Me- "how are you gonna feel? you know cause taking care of them for so long then just...not"

Sekani- "i still will be because well i do look at them as my babies but ion know ion think ima be able to let em go till the turn a eighteen"

Me- "like a real parent"

Sekani- "exactly"

Me- "well i would say don't leave right away because i think your dad would need time to adapt to takin care of almost teenagers"

Sekani- "ian goin no where ima be here plus he gotta get back into everything so"

Me- "good big brother"