62

Saturday, January 28th

Sekani💙

Me and Sage lowkey been goin through it since the whole Zoe thing. Like that's still my baby yea and I love ha but we get into easier and ion like that shit because we get in to it about petty small shit.

So ima taka ha out today so we can talk. Now goin out in public ta talk isn't smart smart because people nosy but she can't walk away from me or we can't yell at each other.

Mama😩❤️

just get dressed sage

for what.

can you just do it
damn

whatever. how

sum casual idc

um

See. This shit. Like I can't do it nomo, ian helpin cause I feed in to it but ion like it. I was already dressed and dropped the twins off wit Eli, I headed to her house and waited outside.

She came out in some jeans and a nice t-shit with a zip up on. She got in the car and I drove off. Yea. No kiss none, I really don't know what's goin on.

We got to the restaurant and waited to be seated. Once we were we ordered our food and I started.

Me- "sage we ain't been doin good g. like no funny shit we haven't"

Sage- "i know" she said looking down and starting to play with her straw wrapper. I reached over and put her head up so we were looking at each other.

Me- "why" then she started looking everywhere but me

Me- "stop doin that and look at me" and she did

Sage- "i don't know"

Me- "do you wanna break up? like seriously"

Sage- "no! why would you say that" she said the last part quietly

Me- "sage we haven't hung out and when we do we're distant from each other, we barely hug or kiss anymore, i don't remember the last time we told each other we loved each other like really sage. what's goin on"

Sage- "you're gonna break up with me when i tell you" now I started gettin hot cause what the fuck.

Me- "what is it." she turned her head and wiped her face. I went to go sit in her side.

Me- "sage what is it" she whispered something but I couldn't hear.

Me- "speak up"

Sage- "i'm pregnant but don't wanna keep it" oh...

Me- "sage why didn't you tell me"

Sage- "because you're gonna leave whether i keep it or not"

Me- "why would you think that"

Sage- "who wants to have a baby at 17 and 18? nobody"

Me- "i got two"

Sage- "i'm being serious sekani" she said nudging me off her so I went back to my side.

Sage- "i don't wanna keep it and i get if you're mad at that you can leave"

Me- "sage you shoulda talked to me bro. nobody's going to leave you over this we're young as hell. you wanna go to school and i wanna try to then on top of that i'm takin care of the twins-" the waitress set our food down

"thank you"

Me- "so neither of us need a child right now. but you can't shut out on me like that"

Sage- "it's not like you tried to see what was wrong"