21

Tuesday, March 14th

Sage💙

Sekani and I have been officially dating for a month and still no one knows that it's us. All they know is he with somebody and so am I. Now people could put it together but don't because we don't hang out in school.

I'm glad that Morgan girl hasn't said anything. All she does is post on her story about getting her nigga back and about how it's funny that niggas say one thing and then another the next. Like what the hell is she talking about. Maybe at this point she's not talking about us.

So ever since Valentines day I've felt more comfortable with wearing form fitting pants outside. Now I don't wear them everyday, I'll wear them like once a week. Today is that one day. So since then I have gone online and got some jeans, leggings and tighter joggers.

I put on some joggers, an oversized blue 'Playboy' sweatshirt and the blue AJ 1's. I left out the house and went straight to school. When I got there since it was still early I went to the library. Sekani called me while I was in there and my eyes got big. My airpods weren't connected so I hurried and declined.

Kani🥰

ik u did not.

im in the library

why the hell r
u at school so
early

cause i am

whatever but i
got you that
strawberry thing
from starbucks

really!??

yea but cho ass
wanna be in the
school all early n
shit

☹️

when i get there
ima just put it in yo
locker

ppl gon see u

stairwell?

yea

I grabbed my stuff and headed to my locker. I put my things up and then went to the stairwell and waited for him. About 15 minutes later he got here.

Sekani- "hey"

Me- "hi" I said with a smile on my face and was about to grab my drink.

Sekani- "um." I pulled him down and kissed him and he handed me my drink.

Me- "thank you"

Sekani- "umhm, but we've been dating officially for a month"

Me- "i knowww"

Sekani- "you should come over after school"

Me- "i should?"

Sekani- "yea"

Me- "why"

Sekani- "girlfriend duties"

Me- "which ones"

Sekani- "all of them"

Me- "you just want cho dick sucked" he gasped and put his hand over his heart

Sekani- "how dare you think that of me"

Me- "so you don't?"

Sekani- "ian say that, but don't make it seem like each time you do it ion do nun back"

Me- "never said you didn't"

Sekani- "umhm" then we sat down on the stairs

Me- "i'm glad the girl didn't say anything but the lil shit she put on her story"