13

finna stop updating😒 like is the story boring😭cause the comments...are non existent but anywaysss

Sunday, December 21st

Sage💙

Kani and the twins are over. Kani wants to go to the mall today to get the rest of the stuff on their lists. I also wanted to do my Christmas shopping and get me some new clothes.

Ok so look. I don't fully believe that I'm pretty and what not, I don't think I ever will but I am starting to look at my body as being more of a nice thing. I look at it sometimes after I get out the shower and just really look at it, at first I like it then I stare too long and say nevermind. But, I'm ready to buy at least a pair of leggings to wear outside. I know it's not a lot but it's a start for me.

Sekani- "you ready to go?"

Me- "yea" we said bye to the twins and Von then left out. The American Girl Doll store wasn't in the mall so we had to go to the actual store.

Me- "i'm gonna cry."

Sekani- "for what"

Me- "it's been so long since i've been here"

Sekani- "girl." we went around and found the set she asked for and ended up buying her another one. Once he paid we left and went to the Water Tower Place.

Sekani- "we can do your shopping first and then mine"

Me- "you sure?" I asked loud enough for us to hear

Sekani- "yea" I ordered his stuff online. I knew that since he said he was going shopping and wanted me to come that I was gonna be doing my shopping so I just ordered his online. We went around to some stores and I bought my mom a purse and some shoes, Von some shoes and a hoodie and then one thing from the twins lists for each of them.

Sekani- "you ain't have to do that"

Me- "it's fine" then the last store for me was Forever21, I went in and looked at their leggings. I bought a black and a dark grey pair, Sekani didn't question it cause I'm sure he thinks I'm just gonna wear them in the house.

We went to do the rest of his shopping and left. We picked up some food for everyone and started heading to his house.

Me- "sekani do you smoke?"

Sekani- "yea, why?"

Me- "just wanted to know"

Sekani- "do you?"

Me- "no, i want to though"

Sekani- "really? why?"

Me- "von said it helps him stress less and you know. i'm stressed damn near every second of the day"

Sekani- "have you ever talked to him about it?"

Me- "no"

Sekani- "well whenever you're ready you can tell me"

Me- "you gon teach me?"