23

Friday, April 1st

Sage💙

It's my birthday month. Not that excited, I never really get excited for my birthday because I never went out anywhere. And I don't think this year will be any different. I turn 17 though, yayyyyy. No. But yea.

Kani🥰

staircase

I asked to leave the class and went over there.

Me- "how may i help you" I said as we hugged

Sekani- "you changed the subject earlier but what do you want to do for your birthday"

Me- "i'm going back to class"

Sekani- "no, sage what do you wanna do"

Me- "nothing"

Sekani- "it's over spring break, do something"

Me- "ian goin outside so there's nothing for me to do"

Sekani- "you know what. ima just plan something and you're gonna be ok with it"

Me- "i'm not but ok"

Sekani- "you are"

Me- "no"

Sekani- "yes" he said pulling me to him and kissing me

Sekani- "you sure you don't wanna do nothin"

Me- "yes"

Sekani- "would you spend it with me"

Me- "yea"

Sekani- "bet"

Me- "what chu finna do?"

Sekani- "don't worry about it"

Me- "whatever" he kissed me again

Me- "just can't get enough"

Sekani- "nope"

Me- "does your teacher question why you be outta class so much"

Sekani- "no"

Me- "mine did but she doesn't anymore because it's not like ian gettin her work done"

Sekani- "betta be"

Me- "nigga you gettin yo work done?"

Sekani- "yup"

Me- "umhm"

Sekani- "ok, go back to class" we kissed and I went back to my class. I sit at the table alone and my teacher came up to me.

Ms.K- "you gotta boyfriend don't you" she said sitting down at the chair next to me and speaking to me quietly. I looked over at her and nodded my head.

Ms.K- "stop askin me to go to the bathroom and just ask for a pass. you gotta piece of paper?" I got my notebook out and gave it to her. She wrote out "pass for sage young" and signed it.

Ms.K- "now you can just hold this up when you leave and i'll let you go" I smiled at her

Ms.K- "i'm only doin this because you still get my work done and apparently all your other classes from the look of your grades" yea teachers can see your grades in other classes now.

Ms.K- "you're a good student and you haven't let y'all relationship reflect anything different. i'm glad because i've had a few students that have" I smiled.

Ms.K- "finished?" she asked looking over the worksheet she gave us. I nodded my head and she took the paper and went back to her desk.

Kani🥰