69

Sunday, April 9th

Sekani💙

My baby birthday week finna start. That girl birthday is on Monday soooo why not celebrate the whole week. I know she not gon like me for it but that's ok.

Ion know what ima do but we gon do it as we go. All I know is tomorrow she wants to get her piercing and go to the lake. I think I should take her to get it today tho and then just be at the lake all day but ion know.

Me- "sexyyyyyy"

Sage- "what sekani i'm right here"

Me- "your birthday is tomorrow"

Sage- "yea"

Me- "you wanna go get the piercing today or tomorrow?"

Sage- "uh i can go get em today"

Me- "get dressed" and I got up to go tell the twins

Me- "we goin to get the piercings today" Lena's eyes got big

Lena- "i thought it was tomorrow"

Me- "changed it, get ready. and don't fight over the shower somebody just get in." Sage and I took our shower last night but had to get back in after...some very holy activities.

Me- "are those my clothes..."

Sage- "don't know what you mean" this girl got my shirt and sweatpants on. I lifted up my shirt and she had my sweats rolled up.

Me- "girl."

Sage- "the only thing holdin it up is my butt so i had to do sum"

Me- "didn't you pack clothes"

Sage- "yours are better"

Me- "whatever" and I started getting ready. When I was done we stayed in my room till the twins told us they were ready to go.

Sage- "go to claire's for her ears, she don't need to go to a tattoo shop i think it would scare her" I laughed and said ok. We went to the mall.

Lena- "hold my hands" she whined out and I grabbed one hand while Laxton grabbed the other. Lena closed her eyes while the ladies did it.

Lena- "oh that wasn't bad" she said smiling and me and Laxton shook our heads. I paid and then we left.

Me- "we goin to this place chris recommended"

Sage- "is that where he got his tattoo?"

Me- "yea" we drove there.

———