39

Friday, July 8th

Sage💙

I meet their dad today. I'm nervous as fuck bro. I don't know if I can do this, like I might actually back down. But if I do then it's stupid because I have to meet him eventually, right? Like me and Sekani last and I have to meet his dad. Ugh.

Sekani- "ok you ready?"

Me- "yea"

Sekani- "you seem nervous" he said coming behind me and turning me around to face him.

Me- "i am"

Sekani- "well don't be"

Me- "oh yes that helps" I said forcing a smile on my face. He pinched my cheek.

Sekani- "don't get smart"

Me- "whatever"

Sekani- "but forreal. don't be nervous cause he gon peep it and say sum"

Me- "ugh" and I put my forehead on his chest and he started rubbing my back.

Sekani- "you'll be ok"

Me- "i just don't want him not to like me"

Sekani- "i mean it's not like he doesn't know who you are"

Me- "i guess. but c'mon" we left out his room and the twins were waiting in the front. We got in the car and started driving.

Lena- "princess are you nervous?" she asked me as we were walking up to the prison door.

Me- "yes"

Lena- "wanna hold my hand?" and she put her hand out. I smiled and grabbed her hand. We got in there and did everything then they were walking us back.

"daddy!" and the twins ran to hug him then Lena came back to hold my hand. Sekani hugged him next then we sat down. Him and Sekani look just alike...like scary alike.

Mr.Wright- "hey sage"

Me- "hi" I said kinda lowly. He's gonna think I'm weird. My leg started bouncing, Lena was still holding my hand and Sekani started rubbing the leg that was bouncing.

Mr.Wright- "you know it's ok right? you don't have to talk to me"

Me- "yea, i want to. i wanna be able to talk to my boyfriend's parent" he smiled at the comment

Mr.Wright- "well that's growth from what me and von use to talk about"
I nodded my head. They started talking about their stuff and he would ask be things in between.

Mr.Wright- "so, is my son treating you right?"

Me- "yes"

Mr.Wright- "y'all go on dates? cause dates are important"

Me- "we have in the house dates. we've been on two official dates. one for valentines day and the other for my birthday"

Mr.Wright- "in house dates?"

Me- "the twins would go with someone and we'd get food, watch a movie and talk"

Mr.Wright- "that's nice. you and the twins?"

Me- "they're amazing also, i spoke to lena first before sekani"

Mr.Wright- "i heard" he said laughing some

Me- "and they took knowing about my condition well" and I lifted my arm to show Lena and I still holding hands.

Me- "they're good kids"

Mr.Wright- "yea, i heard sekani's doing a good job" he said looking over at him smiling

Me- "he really is"

Mr.Wright- "i'm glad, so senior year coming up, goin to college?"

Me- "yea, but online cause i don't think i'd survive on campus. i told sekani he should do the same. because then he doesn't have to leave the twins" he nodded his head

Mr.Wright- "sekani?"

Sekani- "i've been thinking about"

Mr.Wright- "you should do it" we talked a little while longer and then left.

Sekani- "see it wasn't bad"

Me- "he's nice and y'all look alike" he laughed

Sekani- "y'all hungry?"

"yes" we went to get some food then back to the house. We ate in the dining room then went off.

Sekani- "wanna playyyy"

Me- "yes" he turned on the game and went through his games to see which one to play. I took a picture.

He looked over and saw what I posted

Sekani- "don't lie"

Me- "ion lie. you know i'm better than you"

Sekani- "chill. you good but you ain't that good"

Me- "yea whateva" and we started playing Madden. He was beating me at first but then I turned it around.

Sekani- "stop cheatin"

Me- "ain't nobody cheatin you just ass" he nudged my arm and made me mess up.

Me- "what the fuck sekani" he laughed I still won though

Sekani- "what the fuck bro"

Me- "yeaaaa"

Sekani- "what ever bro"