seven

Maude

Stumbling into the apartment, I can barely remember the name of the guy I'm about to sleep with. Not because I'm super wasted, because I'm honestly maybe just a little tipsy. It's because of him.

He's everywhere, all the time, and even though I don't want to be that girl that sleeps with her professor, it's getting harder and harder to avoid temptation. Harry is all I can think about. His hands on me, his lips on mine, his taste. I need him to stop before we do something we're going to regret.

As this guy kisses my neck, we walk to my bedroom, but the entire time I'm pretending it's Harry. I open my door and we stumble in, not wasting any time getting each other's clothes off. The way he's kissing my neck is rough and kind of annoying, but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Harry never kissed my neck like this.

He pulls away to get my shirt off and I pull his shirt off too, taking the initiative to kiss him so he doesn't have to kiss my neck anymore. I know there's already a hickey there which will make Harry burn with jealousy, which is something I shouldn't want but I unfortunately am excited to show off.

Seeing him at the bar was by chance. Cassidy, Noah and I went out to have a few drinks and get some dinner and I was on the hunt for a hookup. Noah and Cass were obviously having sex tonight and I didn't want to hear that shit and not be having sex myself. I would have picked Harry if he wasn't my professor, or to be honest if I was planning on going home with the hookup I chose, not take the guy home.

Sneaking off to the bathroom was a bad idea, especially since anyone could have seen the two of us together. That would have destroyed both of our reputations in seconds and I know that, but as much as he tells me how I'll ruin him, he can ruin me the same fucking way. He could ruin not only me, but my entire family too. I would let him too.

The feeling of this guy's hands groping my tits pulls my focus back to the situation at hand.

My hands travel down his chest and torso from his shoulders, stopping at the waistband of his pants as his tongue and mine tangle with each other. Maybe it's wrong of me to be thinking about how much I want this to be Harry with me, and maybe I should be slowing down with the random sex, but I don't think I'm gonna stop anytime soon. My fingers work on freeing him from his jeans and once they're somewhat off, my hand starts working his already hard dick over his boxers.

I bet Harry has a nice cock.

Pulling away slightly, his lips attach to my jaw and his hips buck toward my touch. "Please fuck me." I whisper, smirking as I feel his lips turn up at my request. His hand slides up the back of my neck and he closes a fist in my hair, pulling my head back roughly to make me look at him.

"Show me what that fucking mouth could do first." He growls, before stepping back and forcing me down to my knees.

I'll admit, I love some nice, rough sex. It's probably really problematic, and definitely has to do with my glaring daddy issues, but I never let it get to a point where it's taken too far. I've had to end the night early a handful of times because guys take advantage of what 'rough sex' means.

Harry seems like the type to like rough sex. I mean, he did call me a whore tonight, which almost made me cum on the spot.

As I take my bra off, this guy pulls his boxers down. His hand grips my hair again in a tight, makeshift ponytail, and I slowly start to stroke him in my fist, giving him innocent eyes. He has a pretty average size dick, which is nice considering you never really know what you're gonna get by picking a random guy. Hopefully he fucks good.

Slowly, I start by licking a stripe from his base, to his tip, running my tongue over his head and tasting his already leaking precum. His head is already tilted back and his eyes are closed, not even bothering to watch me suck his dick. He better not cum before I even get a chance to get fucked.