twenty

Maude

My fist closes around the hair at the nape of his neck as his lips attack the skin on my neck. Tilting my head back, my face scrunches in an attempt to keep quiet, which is just impossible with his length deep inside of me.

His office isn't the first place I would suggest for a quickie, and this was definitely supposed to be focused on planning for Maine, but I'm also not complaining. I'd never complain about him fucking me. My hips grind against his as his cock stays buried deep inside of me, hitting just the right places.

Harry lifts his hips off his desk chair to meet mine, his large, ring clad hands holding the back of my thighs. He grunts against the skin of my neck before pulling away, looking me right in the eyes with his lips parted.

I lean down, panting quickly into his mouth as I feel my orgasm approaching. Before a moan could leave my lips, he absorbs the sound in a kiss, squeezing my ass roughly. My brows furrow as I feel him deeper, grabbing onto him tighter to stop myself from moaning.

The door to his office is locked, but we don't want an audience to gather around the door if they were to hear moaning. He just feels so amazing inside of me and I can't control myself around him.

We kiss passionately, even as he gets up and sits me onto his desk. He doesn't care about the papers or his laptop that are on top of it, just pushing them to the side to make room for me. He wastes no time driving himself into me, fucking me so perfectly.

"God, H..." I whisper with a slight whine as my eyes flutter shut.

He leans down, his lips pressing a kiss against my ear before he bites down teasingly as he bottoms out roughly inside of me. I gasp at the feeling but smirk. "This fucking pussy is mine right? Tell me it's mine, baby."

I nod quickly, gasping as I feel his rough thrusts into me. "It's yours, daddy." My words come out in a rushed whisper, and I kiss him quickly as more moans threaten to escape me.

The only time I pull away is to whisper to him, begging for him to keep fucking me and telling him I'm close. His jaw is clenched tight as he fucks me hard, and god does he look sexy.

My orgasm builds quickly, my body barely able to fully comprehend the full extent of the pleasure it's receiving by this insanely hot man, until it reaches its peak. Intense waves of pleasure course through my body as I lean forward, resting my head in the crook of his neck, lightly biting down on his shoulder to muffle my moans. He groans as he continues to thrust, losing his rhythm as he reaches his orgasm and spills into the condom.

"Fuck!" He mumbles under his breath, bottoming out inside of me as he pants. My forehead stays resting against his shoulder as we come down from our highs, and his hands run up and down my back gently.

A chuckle rumbles from deep in his chest, drawing a smile to form on my lips. With a sharp exhale from his nose, he places a gentle kiss on my head. "Didn't think we'd get to office sex this soon." He joked, making me giggle too.

I pull away from his shoulder, smiling up at him. He grins, bringing a hand up to cup my cheek affectionately. "I like office sex." I hum, leaning up to kiss his lips gently. He grins against my lips, stroking my cheek with his thumb ever so softly.

When we pull away, he smiles quickly, flashing me his beautiful teeth and giving me a glimpse at his playful side. He looks down between us, pulling himself out of me so he could take off the condom and throw it out. Pouting, I watch him from the desk, "Come back, I didn't say you could leave."

He laughs, fixing himself back into his pants before grabbing my pants from the ground to help me back into them. "Well I have class in like twenty minutes and we were supposed to be planning for Maine. Trust me, I would much rather fuck you all night long, but that's what this weekend is for." He winks, pecking my pouty bottom lip before fixing my underwear and helping me into my pants.