twenty seven

Maude

Violet and I managed to find good Playboy bunny costumes at the last second after scouring the costume shops yesterday. To be honest, I feel sexy as fuck. The high cut, strapless, black bodysuit with fishnet tights definitely is the perfect amount of slutty, and makes me feel like single Maude again.

Only I'm not single, I'm very much in a relationship. I wish Harry could see me like this, but maybe one day I'll break it out just for him. I haven't told him this was my costume, just because I don't want him worrying about me tonight. He's already a jealous person, the last thing I want is for him to sit at home fuming over my costume while I'm out with my friends. I'll be with Charlie, and I know he'll protect me from any handsy guys. Noah will be there too, which always makes me feel safer.

I kept my makeup kind of simple and classic. A nice black winged liner, some clean and natural face makeup, and a bold red lip. Cass helped me with my lashes though, since I always have trouble getting falsies on. We've just been blasting music in the apartment and having our own little pregame while we do our hair and makeup.

With some finishing touches of hairspray, I finally put the bunny ear headband on and look at myself in the mirror with a smirk. I love Halloween. It's always been my favorite holiday, simply because I get to dress all sexy and feel good about myself. It's when I feel most confident for sure.

"How did Charlie manage to get me to do this?" I ask, laughing as I walk over to show Cassidy my costume.

She takes a break from getting dressed and her jaw nearly drops when she sees me posing in my costume for her. "God, Maude! Are you even wearing a thong?"

Pressing my lips together, I fail to hide my smile as I shrug and she gasps. "Maude Sterling! Are you back in your slutty sex era?" She teases, giggling as she gets back to her costume.

I walk over to her bed, sitting down with a shrug. "I don't think so, but the night is young." I lie, taking a sip from my White Claw. "I just like the thrill of going commando." With a sultry tone, I wink over at her before we both burst into laughter.

"Well you know I for one am all for team slutty sex. It's Halloween, it's the perfect night for it! Get drunk, have meaningless sex and have fun!" She encourages me, and I laugh some more.

"Says the girl who's in a long term relationship." I tease before finishing up what's left in my can.

Cass looks at me through the mirror in her room, "Maude. You're being annoying so please go have sex with someone, anyone. I'll literally give you a hundred bucks if you sleep with someone tonight. I miss my slutty friend."

With a sigh, I get up, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as I look at the both of us in her mirror. "You still have a slutty friend. She's just turned off by the guys who go here for the time being."

I'll admit, even if I wasn't dating Harry, I'd still probably abstaining from sex tonight. What happened with Logan really bothered me, and I'd rather not have sex with guys just so they could go around campus saying they've fucked me. I didn't tell anyone because it's embarrassing as fuck, but when I was in my sleeping around phase a lot of the guys would make comments in bed.

"They were right, you do have daddy issues." "You're tight for someone who takes so much dick." "They said you were a freak in bed but I didn't expect this."

I knew guys only slept with me to find out if the stories were true. If I really let guys choke me and called whoever I slept with daddy. But it wasn't until Logan called me out in front of everyone at that bar when I turned him down that I realized just how bad it was. These guys were starting to feel entitled. Like I couldn't say no to them because I was that desperate, and I just had to put a stop to it.