thank you

so this is it huh? we've reached the absolute end of office hours. 

it was a labor of love. started february 13, ended november 8. i took my time with her believe it or not, and even though there are things i'd like to change, i'm proud of it. 

thank you all so fucking much for the love you've shown this fic and maude and professor harry. and thank you for the hate you showed lance he deserved it! 

if you have any questions about our lovely characters, little moments in their lives, what their futures look like, absolutely any little detail, ask away here! i'll do my best to answer! 

i have a lot of other fics planned, so definitely stick around if you liked this one! i feel like my writing improved a lotttt with this fic, and i'm excited to improve even more! also, check out my completely finished past fics (more info below!) 

thank you all so so much for everything. i'm so glad we went on this journey together. thank you for giving me a chance to tell maude's story and for letting me tackle big topics. i love you guys so so much. 

don't forget to follow me on here, and on twitter (latenightgab) where i give updates and post silly pictures that i think relate to my fics. 

gab <3

other completed stories in the latenightgab cinematic universe: 

the principal's office: where harry is the principal at little valley elementary school and quinn is a single mom, new to the school as her daughter Maggie starts kindergarten. 

wildflowers: where harry is a moody tattoo artist and devon is his new client.

flutter: harry styles joins grace, holly, and elias on their spontaneous european adventure, finding friendship (and more) as the weeks go by.

ardently: set in the 1800s, charlotte finds herself thrust into high society and immediately catches the eye of lord harry styles, but not for the right reasons. 

you were good to me: a short story following the relationship between stella and harry styles.