twenty nine

*this chapter is like fully just smut just a head's up!

Maude

It feels surreal to be walking up the stairs to my apartment with Harry. His hands are on my waist as I walk in front of him, keeping me stable as we hurry up. At every landing we'll make out, barely able to keep our hands off each other.

When we finally get to my door, he holds me from behind, kissing my neck as I messily open up so we could get inside. I push the door open and turn around in his arms, giggling as we kiss and walk into the apartment. He has the biggest smile on his face as he leads me in, closing the door with his foot behind us.

"You're sure this is okay?" He mumbles into our kiss, and I nod quickly, wrapping my arms around his neck as I pull away.

"Cass and Noah are going to his place, they don't even have to stop here to drop me off anymore. She told me they'll probably come back tomorrow night, but she usually lets me know when she's on the way home." I assure him, smiling when he leans forward to give my lips a quick peck.

"Okay sounds good to me. Now you should drink some water baby."

He lifts me into his arms, walking with me to my kitchen. He sits me down on the counter before going into the fridge to get me a water bottle. I can't stop my giant smile as I watch him navigate my kitchen, not able to wrap my head around how he's really here. He cracks open the bottle for me and stands between my legs as he hands it to me.

As I drink water, his hands run up my legs and his eyes travel down to take in what I'm wearing. "How are you feeling?" He asks, clearly trying to gauge how drunk I am. Even though I have had a lot to drink tonight, I still want to have sex with him, even more now that he's in my apartment.

"I feel great, and very very wet." I smirk, leaning forward to leave sloppy kisses along his jaw. He chuckles at my words, holding my hips. "Oh are you?" A light smirk crosses his lips as I nod, tugging his earlobe with my teeth.

"You could feel if you want, I'm not wearing any panties." I whisper to him, and his grip on my body tightens. Pulling away from his ear, I smirk at him, already knowing he's seething with jealousy at the mere thought of me going out with no underwear on.

I bite my lip as he pulls me closer to press up against his body. "So you went out, and danced the way you did with other guys, and didn't even wear any fucking panties?"

Shaking my head, I run my hands over his chest, "Nope. It didn't match my costume." I tease, smirking up at him. He grabs my head between his hands, forcing me to keep my eyes on his. As much as I love when he's sweet and gentle with me, sometimes I just need my fix of rough sex. Tonight is one of those nights.

"My baby's such a fucking whore, huh? But you like when daddy calls you that." He mutters, running his thumb along my bottom lip.

"I do, daddy..." I smirk, my eyes half closing as he leans down. His lips hover over mine. "You should show me how whores get fucked, daddy."

He groans at my words before hungrily kissing my lips, holding the sides of my head in a firm grip. I give in to the kiss completely, my lips melding perfectly against his. My legs wrap around his waist, pressing my body as close as possible to him. His lips travel off mine, following along my jaw toward my ear. His hands grip onto my ass cheeks, and a shaky moan falls from my lips as I feel him roughly mark my skin.

Maybe it was a good thing that he came to the party tonight, since now I could use the stormtrooper thing as an excuse to see him more often. I know Cassidy would love knowing that I'm still seeing this mystery guy, even if it's just for sex. I'll have to use it carefully though, and not too often where it makes it obvious we're dating.