fifty nine

Maude

My lips trail kisses greedily up Harry's neck and jaw. A soft giggle leaves my lips as he grabs my ass, squeezing it as his smile grows. He's so addicting.

Since I got to his house a few hours ago, I've wanted nothing more than to be kissing his skin and feeling his toned body. Running my fingers through his soft curls. Hearing his beautiful voice. I don't think I've ever been this touchy and clingy before in my life, but he's brought it out of me.

He's not complaining either, especially since it's been a few days since we've gotten our hands on each other. In class yesterday I could barely stop myself from undressing him in my mind as he taught some boring lecture. It nearly killed me when he said he couldn't have me over because he was going to have dinner with Niall and Shea. We had phone sex when he got home, but it just wasn't the same as having him right there.

Tonight though, I'm not leaving this house until he fucks me. And I know he's not letting me leave before then either.

All throughout our dinner, we've been itching to jump into bed and get to it. So much so that it's just turned into this edging party, wanting to see who gives in first. If we're being honest, it's definitely going to be me, and I'm sure he knows that too, but it's fun to see where the night takes us.

Kissing up to his ear, I nibble on his lobe gently with a smirk. "I couldn't stop thinking about you this week." I whisper into his ear, giggling softly as he pulls me to straddle his lap.

He hums, letting his hands roam up my arched back and back down to my ass. His head leans into my kisses with a smirk. "Did you fantasize about me baby?" He mutters, his voice raspy and deep. I could just hear the lust dripping from his tone.

"Every fucking minute we've been apart." I whisper to him, giggling as he rolls his hips up into mine. Maybe I won't be the first to cave after all. My head tilts back with a gasp at the feeling of his already hard cock rubbing against my aching cunt. He lets his lips take control, masterfully kissing and sucking against my neck.

"I want to hear every fantasy. No matter how filthy it is. God, I just want to fuck you all night long." He groans against my skin, licking a stripe up the side of my neck before attaching his lips to my jaw. At the same time, his hand comes down, striking my ass before drawing me in closer. A moan leaves my lips at the action, desperate for more.

It takes me a second to gather my thoughts since the feeling of his lips on my skin is so intoxicating. "I thought about you tying me up, using me until I'm mindless and spent. Filling me up so fucking good, everywhere. God I just want your cock anywhere. You're so fucking sexy." I whine, desperately grabbing at the hair at the nape of his neck. His attack on my neck is almost animalistic, and gets more intense the more I talk.

"My filthy girl. So fucking desperate for daddy's cock. I'm not sure you deserve it. Not when you're being a whore, fantasizing about your professor fucking you while he's lecturing." He spanks me again and it feels amazing.

I smirk, tugging his hair roughly as I grind against his cock. "That's not what I fantasized about during class, professor." My voice is dripping in seduction and he is clearly enjoying himself.

"Tell your professor what you were thinking about, then. I'll punish you how I see fit." God, I love nights like these.

His lips trail lower, down my chest. My shirt is already disheveled, exposing the tops of my breasts to him. "I thought about getting up from my seat and giving my sexy criminal law professor head while the entire class looked on. Then I thought about him picking me up, setting me on his desk, and screwing me, pounding me, until I was a screaming, writhing mess beneath him. And then he takes me home after class, and spends the entire night fucking my brains out."