eight

Harry

Against my better judgment, I left the firm early for the day to make it to class on time. I've gotten a bad reputation among my students of being late, and usually I don't mind, but today I get to see Maude. The last time I saw her was in the bathroom of the pub, knowing she was going home with some random guy to sleep with.

I could barely sleep that night. Every time I closed my eyes, all I could see is her, fucking that guy in front of me to make me jealous. Or her on her knees in front of me, with those pretty lips wrapped around my cock. I know that I shouldn't think of her that way. That she's my student and I have to be the adult here and stay professional. But all logic flies out the window when she's in front of me with those innocent but intoxicating eyes.

As I work on getting my presentation for the day up and ready for class to start, students start to trickle in here and there. With every creak of the door opening, my eyes dart up in hopes of seeing her. For once I wish she was like her brother or cousins who would skip my class, but she hasn't missed one yet. My jaw sets as another random kid walks in, and my focus goes back to my laptop, checking my email.

While I'm reading whatever faculty email just came into my inbox, her laugh rings out and my heart stops. Not to mention my dick tightens in my pants. My lectures have been from behind the podium the last few classes, scared to have the students see the tent forming.

Immediately my eyes shoot up, scanning the room for her, and when they do it takes everything in me to not cancel class and bring her to my office. And the feeling only gets worse as I take in the scene in front of me.

She's obviously teasing me, wearing a tight little skirt with tights underneath. She's got a silky button down on that hugs her figure perfectly and is tucked into the skirt. Her hair is down but held back with a headband, her lips are cherry red, and she's talking to him.

It takes me a moment to realize how harshly I'm gripping onto the edge of the podium, but when I do, I quickly look away from the two of them and down to my laptop screen. But my head is already full of the two of them, kissing, fucking, all the things I can't do to her. This class is going to be torture, I already know it.

Once it's time, I call everyone's attention to get started. My eyes meet hers like a magnet, especially since she's sitting front and center, next to this guy. A small smirk plays on those dangerous red lips, telling me that she knows how this is affecting me. She's doing this on purpose to stir me up, and she knows it's working.

"Okay class. Before I start, I just want to let you know that my office hours after class are canceled. I have to head back to the firm to work on this new case I have, but if you have any issues feel free to email me and I'll try and set something up with you throughout the week." My eyes flicker towards Maude again, hoping she gets the message.

Clearing my throat, I lean my forearms against the podium, "Let's start off today with a fun one." I smirk a bit, honestly loving teaching classes about homicide. Thankfully my hard on is starting to ease up enough for me to be able to discreetly adjust.

"Lucas and Nicole are best friends. Lucas is married to Rina, Nicole is married to Tyler. Nicole finds out Tyler has been having an affair with Rina, and Lucas finds out Rina has been sleeping with Tyler. They each go to confront their spouse about the allegations." I slowly walk away from the podium, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Nicole goes home, puts Tyler on the spot and questions him about the affair. She cries and questions why he did what he did, hitting him on the chest as she demands answers. Only, Tyler has a heart condition, something Nicole knew of, which triggers a massive heart attack and he dies." Continuing to pace the room I glance around the class, trying but failing at avoiding Maude.