sixty four

Maude

Heading into the kitchen with the rest of the cups and silverware from dinner, I put them in the sink as Harry takes care of the dishes tonight. He smiles over at me, mumbling a quiet thank you before finishing up at the sink. Leaning my hip against the counter, I watch him over an almost empty glass of red wine, a small smile dancing across my lips.

The sleeves of his dress shirt are rolled up, his biceps straining at the fabric. His tie is undone, but hangs loose around his neck, and the first few buttons of his shirt are undone and wide open. His curls hang down into his face as he focuses on washing the dishes. I could get used to coming home every night to this gorgeous view.

Pulling my bottom lip between my teeth, my eyes drink in the sight of him. And when his head turns toward me, he smiles as he catches me staring. I smile back, unashamed that I've been caught.

He turns back to focus on the last few cups and forks he needs to clean. "Got something on my face?" He teases, a light smirk on his lips.

"Nope. I just like looking at you." I bring my wine glass up to my lips for another sip, smiling as his smirk gets bigger, dimples forming in his cheeks. Leaning over, I press a kiss to his cheek, giggling softly in his ear.

He shuts off the tap once the sink is empty, drying his hands off on a towel before turning to face me fully. He holds my waist with one hand, using the other to tuck my hair out of my face as he pulls me in close. "I like looking at you too." I hum softly at his reply, grinning more as he nudges his nose against mine. "Missed you today, lovie." The rasp in his voice sends shivers through my body.

Lovie. Baby. Darling. His pet names never fail at making me blush and feel special. His favorite one to use is lovie, so much so that it's what my contact is named on his phone. They are also a stark contrast from the names he uses in bed. Slut. Whore. Only, when he calls me that, it turns me on. I know he doesn't mean it, not like how other men used those names to shame me.

"I missed you more." My arm drapes over his shoulder, holding him close to me as our foreheads lean against each other. He hums along to the light music playing from the living room, swaying us softly in time with the music.

Even though I'm not officially moved in with Harry, I can't lie and say I haven't been pretending I have. The last few days having him be the last thing I see at night and the first thing I see in the morning have been incredible. This temporary living arrangement feels more like a home than any place I've ever lived, and I long for it to be permanent.

Now that we've figured out the situation with my apartment though, I know I have to move back over there. We're just waiting for my phone to come back before I do, but Harry already said his guy called and said it would probably be ready by tomorrow. I'm just not ready to leave yet, even though I know I can come stay with him whenever I want.

His hand travels south to my ass, giving it a soft squeeze before letting his hand rest. "You look sexy today. I mean, you do everyday, but today... Fuck baby, it kills me knowing other men got to see you looking like that." His lips brush against mine as he speaks, and I can't stop myself from capturing his bottom lip in a kiss, tasting his favorite whiskey on them.

He smirks when I pull away, looking at him through my lashes. My free hand travels up his toned stomach, slipping past the top of his open shirt to feel his skin. His heartbeat is wild. The hand on my ass pulls me even closer and I can feel his growing erection pressing firm against me. His finger curls under my chin, tilting my head back ever so slightly so our lips are just barely touching.

"Your perky fucking tits, that innocent face. The second I walked through that door all I could think about was bending you over the kitchen counter and burying myself inside of that tight little cunt I love so much. Hearing you beg your fucking daddy for his cum."