Introduction

Hello beautiful people! This is my first ever story and I am so excited to be writing it. Updates might be slow at first because I am currently in school. I will most likely upload a chapter a week.

There might be some spelling or punctuation errors so please just look past those!

Main Character:

Mallorie Valentine

Mallorie has curly long hair that is dirty blonde. She has bright blue eyes and pale skin. (I'll leave the rest to your imagination)

All Harry Potter characters are played by who they were in the movies.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

-This story will contain mature content! This content contains but is not limited too: drinking, strong language, violence, and smut. PLEASE if you have any triggers to these mentioned above read with caution. I will always do my best to put a mature content warning at the beginning of the chapter.

-This story will mostly follow the Harry Potter Movies but might have some things from the books as well as quite a bit of stuff I make up.

-I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or the Harry Potter universe. All credits go to J.K. Rowling. (I do not agree with her views!)

-The characters that I have created are mine and only mine

-The timeline of this book will go from Goblet of Fire to Deathly Hallows pt 2.

-Please leave comments but please be nice. I am a sensitive person so please be respectful.

4/30/2022
I cannot believe this story is at 1.5k reads! Thank you so much to everyone who has read it.

12/28/2022
This story of getting a lot of traction lately! Thank you all so much for choosing to read it, we're at 8k reads!
I want to remind everyone to please vote and comment as you go along, I love heard what you think about the story. I'd love it if you gave me a follow while you're at it 💛