Chapter 60

The twins had just woken up from their nap and I was changing their diapers. Fred walked into the room.

"It's a really nice day outside today," I said.

"It is. We should go outside," he said.

"That would be nice. I am getting very restless being stuck in these houses for the past few months," I said.

I picked up Marnie and put her in the baby carried that I strapped to myself. Fred grabbed Marcie and did the same with her. We walked outside to walk about the grounds. We had to make sure that we stayed in the perimeter of the spell so that we weren't seen.

"Sad we didn't get to do anything for your and George's birthday," I said as we walked.

"It's really no big deal," Fred said.

"It is though. It was your 20th birthday. I didn't even get you a present," I said.

"Spending the day with you three was all the present I needed," he said pulling me into a side hug.

"I'll make it up to you next year," I said smiling up at him.

"You really don't have to, but okay," Fred said, "What do you want to do for your birthday?"

"Oh nothing, I don't want to make a big deal about it," I said.

"It's your 20th birthday!" Fred exaggerating.

I rolled my eyes at him knowing he was just making fun of what I had said only moments ago. I looked up seeing an old swing set off in the distance.

"Look at that," I said pointing to the swing set.

"Must have been for my Mum and her siblings when they were younger," Fred said.

Fred and I walked over to the swing set. It was old but it still looked stable.

"Think we could swing on it?" I asked looking at Fred.

"I wouldn't see why not," Fred said.

Fed and I both sat on the two swings. We both started out swinging slowly scared that it might give out. After a few minutes I started to swing a little bit higher.

"We should get one of these for the twins, when they get big enough," I said.

"We might have to get a bigger house first," Fred said.

"You mean move out of the flat?" I asked.

"Eventually. We already have two kids, we won't be able to stay there forever," he said.

I never thought about us getting a bigger house. I guess I always knew that we couldn't live with George forever but I never really thought about it.

"I guess you're right. George might go mad with too many more children," I said giggling.

"He probably would," Fred said laughing.

...

"Happy birthday," I heard as the door opened.

I opened my eyes seeing Fred come through the door holding a tray with food on it.

"Fred," I said sitting up, "I told you, you didn't need to do anything."

"Since when do I listen to you," he said walking over.

Fred sat the food down in front of me. I looked down seeing chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a cup of orange juice. I smiled up at Fred.